Zombie Jugs

NNNN Senior MemberPosts: 24,002 Senior Member
Beware, zombie jugs have a new look and maybe tougher plastic.

More to follow
A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.

Replies

• DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    NN wrote: »

More to follow

Is that because the original ones she had, the OEM, have rotted away ?? :jester:
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • WhitewookieWhitewookie Member Posts: 181 Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    Is that because the original ones she had, the OEM, have rotted away ?? :jester:

**** man. Ya beat me to the "tittie" comment...
    RV,
    Harry
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." - Robert Heinlein
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member

More to follow

Then we need bigger guns...
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,002 Senior Member
    I'm hoping Hornady 10mm 180 gr XTP from a 6 & 3/8 barrel will be enough.
    I'm going to have to goose cram Clean with OJ to get a trial jug.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
    I am led to believe that Clean does not read the forum ?
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,252 Senior Member
    **** man. Ya beat me to the "tittie" comment...

Wow. Making comments like these about another member's wife, one made by someone who's asking for better conduct on the forum....
    Overkill is underrated.
    I am led to believe that Clean does not read the forum ?
    No, but, goose cramming from the normal usage from my childhood means force feeding geese for the market and was used to describe times when one was encouraged to eat too much plus more such as at the Thanksgiving meal.

I had my one and only detergent posting here and was properly disciplined, you won't get "Peter Thread" issues from me.
    You will get; however, terminology that you may not be familiar with.

So, sorry some may have thought it was something else.

:beer:
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 9,616 Senior Member
    Wow. Making comments like these about another member's wife, one made by someone who's asking for better conduct on the forum....

Clean's a Zombie??? :confused:
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,252 Senior Member
    No, but NN is. Luckily he was quite ancient when he turned, so his teeth had all rotted away. He'll gum you, but he can't bite.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    I'm hoping Hornady 10mm 180 gr XTP from a 6 & 3/8 barrel will be enough.
    I'm going to have to goose cram Clean with OJ to get a trial jug.

I hope they are green tipped. If not, they are useless against the living dead.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776

I made no comments about anyone's wife, and I never make comments about anyone's wife, I merely asked NN because of what he said, meaning, are you not afraid she will read it and get mad ???
    Hence, My comment.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,235 Senior Member
    I've wanted to shoot one of those Nalgene 5 gallon jugs with a .50 BMG round topped with a 750 grain A-Max. Never have found a discarded 5 gallon Nalgene jug, though. I'm too tight to buy one for basically a one shot thrill; too much $$$.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

tennmike wrote: »
    one shot thrill; too much $$$.
    I have a yellow 5 gal diesel fuel jug with a screw top
    I could bring if you want to shoot it. I found it full of diesel fuel laying along side the road, it is empty now.

Or I could just bring it if you would like to have it.
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    I've wanted to shoot one of those Nalgene 5 gallon jugs FILLED WITH A BINARY MIXTURE with a .50 BMG round topped with a 750 grain A-Max. Never have found a discarded 5 gallon Nalgene jug, though. I'm too tight to buy one for basically a one shot thrill; too much $$$.

Fixed it for ya!
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
    I have a yellow 5 gal diesel fuel jug with a screw top
    I could bring if you want to shoot it. I found it full of diesel fuel laying along side the road, it is empty now.

Or I could just bring it if you would like to have it.

Thanks for the offer, Ned. You keep the jug. Maybe you can find some red barn paint and make it suitable for gasoline use.
    Reason I wanted one of the Nalgene jugs is because the plastic is so thick. Figured I could 'cork' the holes in it with wood plugs and get a few shots into it before it was unusable.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

NCFUBAR wrote: »
    Fixed it for ya!

:nono: I don't need no visits from Homeland In-Security! :silly::fan::rotflmao:

:nono: I don't need no visits from Homeland In-Security! :silly::fan::rotflmao:

Oh come on ... it couldn't be more than maybe 40 to 50 POUNDS of BINARY ... it could not be that big of a bang ... :devil:

How far are you from Oak Ridge? :rotflmao:
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
    For the record, I did not know we were talking about anyone's wife. I most heartily apologise, both to the3 lady in question and to him.... Seriously.
    RV,
    Harry
    For the record, I did not know we were talking about anyone's wife. I most heartily apologise, both to the3 lady in question and to him.... Seriously.

We were not involving any wife here, do not sweat it; besides, Clean's a good old girl well versed in good natured give and take.
    Oh come on ... it couldn't be more than maybe 40 to 50 POUNDS of BINARY ... it could not be that big of a bang ... :devil:

How far are you from Oak Ridge? :rotflmao:

40 miles from Oak Ridge National Laboratories, but that isn't the problem. I'm only 8 miles from a nuclear plant. The MIB would be showing up at the door and 'disappearing' me for a spell, I reckon, if I lit off that much Tannerite. :silly:

We were not involving any wife here, do not sweat it; besides, Clean's a good old girl well versed in good natured give and take.

I am strictly old school, another Man's wife is sacred, and by long tradition and good family upbringing, I would never talk against any Man's wife, I would rather be dragged on hot coals by wild horses first.

OK cool.... I know I can be a little course from time to time, but I certainly would not intentionally cross that line. I can take a joke, as can my better half, but I know I don't know you folks on a personal level so I tread lightly there...

Thanks for puttin' me at ease.

Harold
    RV,
    Harry
    I am strictly old school, another Man's wife is sacred, and by long tradition and good family upbringing, I would never talk against any Man's wife, I would rather be dragged on hot coals by wild horses first.
    I do not know how this got started or saw anything that was intended to be such. We're all good here.
    I do not know how this got started or saw anything that was intended to be such. We're all good here.
    After going back and reading the whole thing (again)... I don't either.
    RV,
    Harry
  • ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 Banned Posts: 2,645 Senior Member
    40 miles from Oak Ridge National Laboratories, but that isn't the problem. I'm only 8 miles from a nuclear plant. The MIB would be showing up at the door and 'disappearing' me for a spell, I reckon, if I lit off that much Tannerite. :silly:
    Try some ANFO right next to a batch of tannerite if ya really wanna go out with a bang..... lol
    Try some ANFO right next to a batch of tannerite if ya really wanna go out with a bang..... lol

ANFO? What is this ANFO you speak of?:angel:
    RV,
    Harry
    Tannerite ain't HE; won't set off the ANFO............................Not that I know anything about such shenanigans.:roll::buff2:

I seem to remember that much more above 10lbs of the stuff you really don't seem to get that much more of and bang away :devil:
    Tannerite ain't HE; won't set off the ANFO............................Not that I know anything about such shenanigans.:roll::buff2:

But what does Tannerite do to Lil Debbies?
    - George Orwell
    I seem to remember that much more above 10lbs of the stuff you really don't seem to get that much more of and bang away :devil:

But what does Tannerite do to Lil Debbies?

Tannerite would probably make Lil Debbies taste pretty bad, I suspect. :tooth:

Tannerite would probably make Lil Debbies taste pretty bad, I suspect. :tooth:

It would waste a rather nice snack I suppose.