Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

There can be only one (Santorum bails out of the race)

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 21,642 Senior Member
And it looks like I'll be holding my nose when I vote Romney come November:vomit:
edited to add the link
http://feeds.reuters.com/~r/reuters/topNews/~3/ac8mH_RnLco/us-usa-campaign-santorum-idUSBRE8341DU20120411
Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Replies

• beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    Yep, I told you so, but you go ahead and hold that nose good buddy as we vote Obama out of office.:jester:
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Yep, I told you so, but you go ahead and hold that nose good buddy as we vote Obama out of office.:jester:

Ditto!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    Well, now I'm hoping some of the remaining primary states will vote for one of the remaining candidates, so Romney will maybe understand what's expected. As soon as he has the nomination locked up, it's "move back to the center" time.

Of course, even 'the center' is miles to the right of Obama. :tissue:
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    I wonder when Newt will drop out... "Mitt the Nit" has gained some ground.
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,861 Senior Member
    I wonder when Newt will drop out... "Mitt the Nit" has gained some ground.
    He is enjoying the line light.
  • HakkonenHakkonen Member Posts: 251 Member
    bisley wrote: »
    As soon as he has the nomination locked up, it's "move back to the center" time.

Of course. You can't get elected President in this country without the moderate vote, a fact which I, personally, find enormously comforting.
    "If money is speech, then no money means no speech." --Bill Moyers

Money is not speech, corporations are not people, and wealth does not trickle down.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    Hakkonen wrote: »
    Of course. You can't get elected President in this country without the moderate vote, a fact which I, personally, find enormously comforting.

I'm hoping that anyone can elected with about a hundred videos in their arsenal of their opponent telling ridiculous lies and contradicting himself every time he gets off Air Force One to organize a fresh community.
  • ghostsniper1ghostsniper1 Banned Posts: 2,645 Senior Member
    president Romney...... Just doesn't sound right. I hate to say it fellas, but I think we are screwed for another 4 years.
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 8,496 Senior Member
    president Romney...... Just doesn't sound right. I hate to say it fellas, but I think we are screwed for another 4 years.

We've been screwed since FDR and that's unlikely to change.

We do occasionally get to choose the position.
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Newt is a sore loser, now he is blaming Fox News for "Unbalanced" coverage on him. Fact is, they featured him a lot more than Mitt. He just needs to go away, he is history, again.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!