Full auto, high capacity black evil rifles in CHICAGO?

bruchibruchi Senior MemberPosts: 2,582 Senior Member
full auto M4

http://www.youtube.com/user/FPSRussia#p/u/18/PDQ0McPWXJA

He also has not one but 2 of those full auto 12 gauge shotguns???

http://www.youtube.com/user/FPSRussia#p/u/10/WOoUVeyaY_8

And not to mention the Glock 18.... he thinks is a G17 (FFW a bit)

http://www.youtube.com/user/FPSRussia#p/u/0/FbsgHbXubGU
If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".

Replies

• DeanCDeanC Member Posts: 156 Member
    FPSRussia is an internet troll. Good stuff. :jester:
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,104 Senior Member
    I'm more curious how he's got access to fully-auto firearm made AFTER 1986. Something don't smell right.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    Can you say HOMEMADE? (atleast the G17)

ETA: Well after looking at other "toys" he most have a very lucky relative or friend who has a heck of a collection.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
    Something ain't adding up about this fellow. He's got firearms that, if true, are made after May 19, 1986, violating the Hughes Amendment. Nevermind they're illegal in the state of Illinois. He seems younger than 21, which means he can't legally own the Glock. If he's in Chicago (which I can't find out one way or another) he's in violation of the mag ban. If he is in Chicago, hard to imagine that he's not had an LE encounter.

The only thing I've been able to find out is that he probably isn't Russian, but an American with an adopted accent.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    DeanC wrote: »
    FPSRussia is an internet troll. Good stuff. :jester:

Well, for an Internet troll, that is quite an investment money wise, non of that stuff is cheap, so either he has access to a gun factory, and lots of money, did anyone notice the fancy indoor range ?????

MONEY !!
    All that ammo ?
    Money !
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • tv_racin_fantv_racin_fan Senior Member Posts: 617 Senior Member
    More likely he is renting them.... Seems I heard there is a range not so far from here that rents all sorts of neato firearms and I heard they have a Glock 18. Then it is always possible I am wrong about the Glock...
    And it takes money to rent, and money for ammo,
    I did lots of shooting when the ammo and range was paid for by the State.
    Otherwise I could never have afforded to do that on My dime.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • tv_racin_fantv_racin_fan Senior Member Posts: 617 Senior Member
    Yes it does cost to RENT but it aint nearly as much as it is to BUY something like that.
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,458 Senior Member
    Fps russia is just a character. He isn't really russian, and has a normal accent. He has made a crap load of money off those videos. He is friends with a guy that owns a shop, that is where he gets the guns from. You can usually see him on call of duty black ops more than anywhere....
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    I'm more curious how he's got access to fully-auto firearm made AFTER 1986. Something don't smell right.

:agree::that:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ me too^^^^ Good question breamfisher, a very good question indeed!!!!
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • DeanCDeanC Member Posts: 156 Member
    Fps russia is just a character. He isn't really russian, and has a normal accent. He has made a crap load of money off those videos. He is friends with a guy that owns a shop, that is where he gets the guns from. You can usually see him on call of duty black ops more than anywhere....
    The winner, you are. :win:
  • bruchibruchi Senior Member Posts: 2,582 Senior Member
    They rent/sell full auto stuff in Chicago?

FL, AR, NV, etc., I get, but I tough that the gun laws in Chicago where as tough as NY, Boston and so on?

Then the full auto shotgun, is that something a citizen can have where class 3 is allowed?
    If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".
    The only people who can own the post-1986 firearms are dealers who have them for demonstration to sell to LE or military. If he's in Cook County (Chicago) you can't have a handgun, or a mag over 10 rnds. Might be different for a LE/military dealer.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • olesniperolesniper Senior Member Posts: 3,762 Senior Member
    Am I the only one to notice the flyers, stuck to the walls of the range. "Guns and Gear"...........That's their indoor range.......in Lavonia, Georgia........USA.
    He ain't Russian and he ain't in Illinois. BTW.....they sell full-auto and have range rentals.

http://tacticalgunsandgear.com/firearm_sales/index.php
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil: For I carry a .308 and not a .270
    I was looking at the back ground in the outdoor scenes. Foot hills, red clay dirt and the weather seesm to be warm spring by the foilage and his dress. Georgia makes perfect sense on all that.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    I was looking at the back ground in the outdoor scenes. Foot hills, red clay dirt and the weather seesm to be warm spring by the foilage and his dress. Georgia makes perfect sense on all that.

Why would he make it a point to say Chicago then...guess he needs to do his homework...or has warrants pending...
    What he said was, "....by this time, I'm in Chicago....so I filmed this video a few days ago."
    bruchi wrote: »
    Why would he make it a point to say Chicago then...guess he needs to do his homework...or has warrants pending...

I am just agreeing with olesniper the area where he's shooting (the FA 12 gauge specifically) reminds me of the foothills of GA, NC or SC with the terrain, foilage and red clay (behind the bottles). I have no clue about IL terrain except that Chicago is east and western IL does have rural areas.
    - George Orwell
    However You slice it, You have to have lots of money to do what He is doing, lots of money and connections to a Dealer and the assets to travel and all the many other assorted expenses normally associated with shooting lots of special firearms none of that is free.
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,661 Senior Member
    DoctorWho wrote: »
    However You slice it, You have to have lots of money to do what He is doing, lots of money and connections to a Dealer and the assets to travel and all the many other assorted expenses normally associated with shooting lots of special firearms none of that is free.

I figured as much.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
    The dude has lots and lots of money. Youtube pays you after your videos get so many hits. Any idea how much coin you get paid when you have 187 MILLION views?
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,224 Senior Member
    This one is so wrong on so many different levels.... It is him with Epic Mealtime...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMyPD1VKk60&feature=channel_video_title

Say what you want, but I can't stop laughing. It is just sooo wrong!
    Jermanator wrote: »
    This one is so wrong on so many different levels.... It is him with Epic Mealtime...

Yep.

"We roll down to Georgia..."
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    He sure gets to shoot a lot of:cool:guns, no matter what you think of his antics or him. I'm not sure these videos help the perception of responsible gun owners or our cause one bit. Almost in the class of Jackass movies. I find the videos mildly entertaining, at best.

Shooting full-auto weapons is a once in a lifetime experience for most if we can ever afford to own/rent shoot one legally and he must know something about gun handling or else he would have blown his fool head off by now. Maybe it's his running commentaries (and that asinine fake accent) during the videos that make him seem like a repulsive video game/bad movie/Ramboesque/TV reality show schmuck, I dunno.

BTW, that pork he cut a chunk off of and ate some didn't look done from the flame thrower:vomit:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    I will try to find the link to the podcast that he and epic mealtime do. Fps uses his real voice, and does his russian voice for some prank calls. Funny stuff.
    I'm in love with a Glock
    olesniper wrote: »
    What he said was, "....by this time, I'm in Chicago....so I filmed this video a few days ago."

I understood this time I'm in Chicago, so for all the hoopla, perhaps it is time I buy some Q-Tips...
    Jermanator wrote: »

There where 2 "things" i liked in that video...

Don't care how many times they checked those guns that is a lot of times they where pointed at themselves, not that this would be a big loss but clearly a bad example for all and a lousy image for responsible gun owners.
    I agree, remember the young boy that died shooting a full auto UZI ? The barrel rose up while he fired and he was shot in the head.