"Nekkid" female in my back yard

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 18,657 Senior Member
I was starting my morning coffee a little while ago, and while looking out the kitchen window, this naked female came jogging into my back yard. She must have been hungry, because she ate some old hot dog buns I had thrown out yesterday.

Her hair looked like it had never been combed and she kept looking around like she was nervous.

I tried to ease outside, but she took off running. She did stop for a moment and I managed to snap a couple of quick pics though.

I'll post them up in a little while, I need to run a couple of errands this morning.
Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,727 Senior Member
    I'm guessing it was a dog or a deer. Both like bread. Female humans like 'bread', too, be it paper or plastic. Dogs and deer like a bag of popcorn, too, especially if it has that artificial butter stuff on it.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• airheadairhead Member Posts: 424 Member
    Tease
    This post has been made with 100% recycled electrons.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,657 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    I'm guessing it was a dog or a deer. Both like bread. Female humans like 'bread', too, be it paper or plastic. Dogs and deer like a bag of popcorn, too, especially if it has that artificial butter stuff on it.
    :win:
    You just had to suck all the fun out of it Mike :punch:
    :jester:
    Deer1.jpg

deer3.jpg
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,889 Senior Member
    :punch:
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
    In talking to a state biologist, it seems she's a rarity with her black face.

• orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,698 Senior Member
    There is something about having a good looking, leggy female in your back yard 'nekkid' except for a fur coat......

Only thing better .........is having 2/two/to/too/tu/II
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    You are a hoot Paul, and yes that black face is interesting on that doe.
  • jbohiojbohio Senior Member Posts: 5,499 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Doesnt appear she was up to anything. Therefore, she is naked. Not nekkid.
    :agree:

nekkid involves intent
    Doesnt appear she was up to anything. Therefore, she is naked. Not nekkid.
    jbohio wrote: »
    :agree:

nekkid involves intent
    Y'all two replacing "grammar man" as the dynamic duo of the "slang po po":silly:

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,727 Senior Member
    knitepoet wrote: »
    Y'all two replacing "grammar man" as the dynamic duo of the "slang po po":silly:

Now, Paul. Bless their hearts; they ain't from the South, and don't know how we pronounce some (read most) words.:rotflmao:
    I've heard the phrase, "nekkid as a jay bird" since I was knee high to a short grasshopper. Only meant someone didn't have no clothes on.:tooth:
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I aint the one that came up with it. Blame this southern guy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUKPmKKVq1k
    I'll see your Lewis Grizzard and raise you a Ray Stevens released in 1974, a few years before Grizzard gained his popularity
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtzoUu7w-YM
    Right at the 39 second mark,

tennmike wrote: »
    Now, Paul. Bless their hearts; they ain't from the South, and don't know how we pronounce some (read most) words.:rotflmao:
    I've heard the phrase, "nekkid as a jay bird" since I was knee high to a short grasshopper. Only meant someone didn't have no clothes on.:tooth:
    True Mike, I've heard it all my life as well (a little shorter than yours, but longer than both of theirs)

Damn Paul, next time I will clear my posts with you.
    :yesno::whip2: