Home Main Category General Firearms

Well, Taurus finally made a good

SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior MemberPosts: 5,463 Senior Member
Boat anchor. The Raging Judge Magnum. The guy at the LGS handed me one today, the thing weights more than a real judge does..... It could literally anchor a small boat with no problems. Bravo Taurus, bravo..
Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
Wambli Ska wrote: »
I'm in love with a Glock

Replies

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Boat anchor. The Raging Judge Magnum. The guy at the LGS handed me one today, the thing weights more than a real judge does..... It could literally anchor a small boat with no problems. Bravo Taurus, bravo..

Yep, or one could string several smaller Taurus’s together and make a good anchor too! :tooth::rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Dang it, y'all! You throw them in the water like that and the fish for a thousand yard radius will vacate the premises! :rotflmao:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,463 Senior Member
    Big Chief wrote: »
    Yep, or one could string several smaller Taurus’s together and make a good anchor too! :tooth::rotflmao:

You would be better off with several smaller Judges. I'd imagine you pulling your back out pulling that anchor up....
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    Wouldn't it be more prudent to just cut the line on said "anchor" and forget its very existence?
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    At the very least a Taurus trumps a Hi-Point......
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • AiredaleAiredale Banned Posts: 624 Senior Member
    Read about it today in Guns & Ammo.
    .454 Casull, .45 Long Colt and a .410.
    Interesting.
    I found that it was especially interesting that Caifornia outlawed the peice because of the depth of the lands in the rifling.
    Something about smooth bore and rifling and the length of the barrel.
    Jim
  • jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 10,666 Senior Member
    Airedale wrote: »
    Read about it today in Guns & Ammo.
    .454 Casull, .45 Long Colt and a .410.
    Interesting.
    I found that it was especially interesting that Caifornia outlawed the peice because of the depth of the lands in the rifling.
    Something about smooth bore and rifling and the length of the barrel.
    Jim

Buford won't be able to buy one??? He'll be crushed!!!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,463 Senior Member
    That is what he needs in his sig line. A few Raging Judges next to the words "my babies"!
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Dang it, y'all! You throw them in the water like that and the fish for a thousand yard radius will vacate the premises! :rotflmao:

Hey Tennmike, they would make excellent Cat Fish attractant.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.