9mm, .40, or .45

1235»

Replies

• bobbyrlf3bobbyrlf3 Senior Member Posts: 2,465 Senior Member
    I've posted this before, but after 5 pages, it bears repeating.

Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    bobbyrlf3 wrote: »

What about repeating bears ???
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
    Repeat offending bears must be shot with a .45 at minimum. They just laugh when you use a 9mm. :jester:
    Knowledge is essential to living freely and fully; understanding gives knowledge purpose and strength; wisdom is combining the two and applying them appropriately in words and actions.
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,904 Senior Member
    I had a bear look me over when I had a .40S&W pistol in my hand; .40 must be enough 'cause the bear went away.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
    NN wrote: »
    I had a bear look me over when I had a .40S&W pistol in my hand; .40 must be enough 'cause the bear went away.

*Taking a big risk here*

He may have just not liked the way you smelled...............
  • Packrat76Packrat76 New Member Posts: 5 New Member
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Your post was perfect right until you got to that line... Oh well... Why would you go exploring bumping noises in the dark with an empty chamber? All that racking the slide on a 12 gauge does is prove that your gun now has one less shell than capacity and give away your position. Anyway welcome! Hope you can take a little ribbin' for passing on that myth. :tooth:

I never leave a loaded round in the chamber of my 12 gauge, but the magazine is always full. Trouble usually wants a way out and is always in a hurry.
    It may well be Myth, I tried it out not long ago, and the offending party Beshat themselves, the man was very sad and forlorn.......
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • ApexxApexx Member Posts: 111 Member
    bobbyrlf3 wrote: »

:uhm:

Isn't it the opposite of that? Shouldn't the arguement of bullet effectiveness only be reserved for those who CAN hit the 10 ring? That would make more sense because the point is that if you CAN'T hit the 10 ring the size of your bullet doesn't matter.
    No ! that is wrong ! if a bullet is big enough, you only need "wing them" and they will drop dead right there !

Joke ! :jester:
1235»