Shotgunshooter 3 and Smartphones

drsfefadrsfefa MemberPosts: 405 Member
Had an impromptu chance to chat with Matt today as my Droid is still smarter than I am, and I dialed him by mistake.

Matt called back.

For all those that have seen him grow up here over the last years, he is just as pleasant and respectful as any of of us could have ever hoped. I can't wait until we get the chance to actually meet in person!

:beer::applause::beer:
Responsible CCW is a lifetime commitment to Avoidance, Deterrence, and De-Escalation.

Replies

• shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,386 Senior Member
    You beat me to the punch on posting this up senor! Sorry I wasn't more talkative, you caught me right in the middle of a study session.

I look forward to one day meeting in person!
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "It's far easier to start out learning to be precise and then speeding up, than it is having never "mastered" the weapon, and trying to be precise." - Dan C
  • centermass556centermass556 Senior Member Posts: 3,508 Senior Member
    You forgot the quotes around 'study session'....But thats okay, we still got it...:jester:
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Yep, He sure has come a long way, and will surely go far too !!!

Sniff.... and We knew him since he was a whittle wise acre kid and Mater protected him etc..... just joshing...... :applause:
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • NyGunownerNyGunowner Banned Posts: 328 Member
    He didn't turn out bad, considering the crowd he hung out with here at such a tender age. :jester:
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    I thought he turned out OK, all things considered. Of course, I've never conversed personally with the boy, but still...
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    He was what they used to call in cowboy parlance, a "Tenderfoot"........
    But now he is all growed up !!!

I remember when Mater would not let him post pictures of himself, or they got his face blurred out...... :usa:
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996