Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Her royal hiney, Queen Nancy, has gone off the researvation...

JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior MemberPosts: 8,227 Senior Member
again.

Yesterday, Nancy Pelosi told reporters that the Republicans attempt to get AG Eric Holder to provide subpoenaed documents regarding Fast and Furious is really just a ploy to take up all of his time so that he won't be able to spend it protecting voting rights.

You can't make this stuff up.

How does anyone take this goofy old broad seriously? Even more to the point, how did she reach the level of power that she has, or even get elected in the first place? Every time she opens her mouth she says such stupid stuff it's mind numbing.

Someone please explain this to me.
Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.

Replies

• bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,813 Senior Member
    You're asking a sane person to explain Nan's 'thought' processes? Don't want much, do ya?
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    That second part, about how she gets re-elected, is the scary part. What is the mental state of the 'village' that keeps this idiot in office? If you think about it too much, it will keep you awake at night! :silly:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    That second part, about how she gets re-elected, is the scary part. What is the mental state of the 'village' that keeps this idiot in office? If you think about it too much, it will keep you awake at night! :silly:

Reminds me of the cop I met last year who was ordered to ignore felonies in front of him because the city fathers wanted to, "Keep Portland Weird" ! I'm guessing these are the kinds of folks who keep "Nanner Bananas" in office.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    What is the mental state of the 'village' that keeps this idiot in office?

Commiefornia! Nuff said!
    Jerry
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,227 Senior Member
    It seems like the democrats wheel out ol' Nancy when they need someone to say something really stupid. Or, if she's not available, they'll use Maxine Watters, Sheila Jackson Lee or that woman from Florida who wears the different colored cowgirl hats. If that doesn't work, and they really really really need someone to say something stupid, there's always Joe Biden.
    Jerry

This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when the baby gets hold of a hammer. Will Rogers
    ― Douglas Adams
  • BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,721 Senior Member
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    again.

Yesterday, Nancy Pelosi told reporters that the Republicans attempt to get AG Eric Holder to provide subpoenaed documents regarding Fast and Furious is really just a ploy to take up all of his time so that he won't be able to spend it protecting voting rights.

Even more to the point, how did she reach the level of power that she has, or even get elected in the first place?.

Money, she has lots of money.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • NomadacNomadac Senior Member Posts: 902 Senior Member
    Ask Alpha why Liberals keep reelecting her?

This reminds me of something I heard on Michael Savage the other day.
    In Difficult times there are three kinds of people.
    1. Those that Make things happen.
    2. Those that Watch what happens.
    3. Those that Wonder what happened.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,916 Senior Member
    ........How does anyone take this goofy old broad seriously?
    She comes from the land of 'Fruits and Nuts' central. Voters vote for whomever best represents them. How else would a person like her get elected? What a whack-a-doodle old broad she is.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    I'm thinking those fruits and nuts are pretty well spread out. Look at our president and I think the fruits and nuts are going to elect him again.
    Buford wrote: »
    I'm thinking those fruits and nuts are pretty well spread out. Look at our president and I think the fruits and nuts are going to elect him again.

You forgot the flakes.

Maybe we should call him the Granola President.
    Jerry

You forgot the flakes.

Maybe we should call him the Granola President.

Anything but president.
  • 1965Jeff1965Jeff Senior Member Posts: 1,648 Senior Member
    She gives me a headache. I wish her and Sarah Brady would ride off into the sunset together. Or just stay in CA where she can't annoy me so easily.
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 18,161 Senior Member
    Yet another reason for term limits
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
    Nancy: The Teenage Years

HippiePelosi.jpg

Just twixt y'all and me, I think she was a tester for Timothy Leary's lab.
    ― Douglas Adams
    Jayhawker wrote: »

It gets my vote.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    again.

How does anyone take this goofy old broad seriously? Even more to the point, how did she reach the level of power that she has, or even get elected in the first place? Every time she opens her mouth she says such stupid stuff it's mind numbing.

Explain it to you??? I'm still scratching my head in wonderment trying to figure out how she knows how to get out of bed in the morning without breaking her back much less figure out how she got elected.

Actually, I know how she does it. And there's only one cure for it and that is against the law and will land you in jail for the rest of your life or strapped to a table getting injected with a lethal dose of something. She's BAT CRAP CRAZY!!! But she hasn't got a monopoly on that in her party.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »

Yep, they should have limited her terms to ZERO!!!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    again.

Well here goes nothing JerryBobCo:

Money, life long social circle of corrupt politicians, bribery surrounded all of her life by phenotype personalities etc.etc. But the major reason is Nancy Pelosi, has adopted the Peter Principle, which is a very common practice in today's economic and political arena. Used to be only top CEO's practiced the Peter Principle. The Peter Principle States:
    The Peter Principle is a belief that in an organization where promotion is based on achievement, success, and merit, that organization's members will eventually be promoted beyond their level of ability. The principle is commonly phrased, "employees tend to rise to their level of incompetence." In more formal parlance, the effect could be stated as: employees tend to be given more authority until they cannot continue to work competently. It was formulated by Dr. Laurence J. Peter and Raymond Hull in their 1969 book The Peter Principle, a humorous [1] treatise, which also introduced the "salutary science of hierarchiology."

The principle holds that in a hierarchy, members are promoted so long as they work competently. Eventually they are promoted to a position at which they are no longer competent (their "level of incompetence"), and there they remain, being unable to earn further promotions. Peter's Corollary states that "n time, every post tends to be occupied by an employee who is incompetent to carry out its duties"[2] and adds that "work is accomplished by those employees who have not yet reached their level of incompetence." "Managing upward" is the concept of a subordinate finding ways to subtly "manage" superiors in order to limit the damage that they end up doing
    "It is what it is":usa:
    Nomadac wrote: »
    Ask Alpha why Liberals keep reelecting her?

This reminds me of something I heard on Michael Savage the other day.
    In Difficult times there are three kinds of people.
    1. Those that Make things happen.
    2. Those that Watch what happens.
    3. Those that Wonder what happened.

Pretty darn good there Nomadac but I always herd it a little different:

There are three kind of people in the world.
    1. Those that make things happen.
    2. Those that cause things to happen.
    3. Those that say what in the Hell happened.
    1965Jeff wrote: »
    She gives me a headache. I wish her and Sarah Brady would ride off into the sunset together. Or just stay in CA where she can't annoy me so easily.

.......And I might add this: If ya took Nancy Pelosi's and Sarah Brady's brain, and put them in a thimble, it would look like a BB in a boxcar. There ignorance is like a blanket that covers the earth and there isn't a hole in the blanket anywhere. They are so dumb they have to sneak up on a glass of water, and "I don't know what the doctors got for delivering them two at birth, but he should have got life in prison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    snake284 wrote: »
    Yep, they should have limited her terms to ZERO!!!

:that::agree:

HippiePelosi.jpg

:applause::applause::applause::applause::win::beer::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::spittingcoffee::spittingcoffee::spittingcoffee::spittingcoffee:
    again.

......... In the words of the famous Charlie Daniels Band, from the song Wooly Swamp: "There's just some things in this world you can't explain."
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,916 Senior Member
    HippiePelosi.jpg

You know, I'll bet that's not far off the mark. I could imagine her standing on the corner of Haight-Ashbury in 1969, looking exactly like that. STUPID POT-HUFFING, ACID DROPPING, HIPPIE DRUG-ADDICT!!!
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
    cpj wrote: »
    I cant.
    But its not near as puzzling as her statement about the health care bill when she said that we would have to vote for it to see whats in it.

That statement of hers brings to mind the old tale about the danged fool rube buying a pig in a poke.
    ― Douglas Adams
    After thinking about this a little more, about all I can say is that she gives a bad name to stupid.
    Jerry

Look at the other Commiefornia politicians- - - -Richard Nixon, Barbara Boxer, The Governator, Jerry Brown, etc. She's right in there with the rest of the incompetent and/or crooked fools to come from the left coast. I guess Ronald Reagan was the exception that proves the rule!
    Jerry
  • JamesAPrattIIIJamesAPrattIII Member Posts: 156 Member
    It looks like all that botox she has been taking must be effecting her brain.
    Botox- - - -facelifts- - - -plus her geography, she hasn't got a chance of being normal! When she developed a dimple in her chin, it turned out to be her belly button!
    Jerry