Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

A speech by former Colorado Governor Lamm: "How to Destroy America"

robert38-55robert38-55 Senior MemberPosts: 3,621 Senior Member
Thought I might share this with everyone here. There is a lot of truth in this speech and we are seeing it come to pass, especially with the executive order that Odummy issued on immigration, and the ruling of the SCOTUS on Arizona's illegal immigration status:

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty744.htm

And here is an earlier version of that speech by Lamm:
Dick Lamm, 38th Governor of the State of Colorado (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

…Back on October 3, 2003 in Washington DC, I sat dumbfounded at a speech given by former Colorado Governor Richard D. Lamm. He spoke on, “How to Destroy America.” I was the only journalist to report on the speech verbatim. The audience sat spellbound by the eight methods for destruction of the United States.

Since that time, my piece on the speech has been circulated all over the world many times. His speech is being verified in the United Kingdom, France, Norway, Sweden, Holland, Canada and Australia.

Here we sit nine years later, and most of what he spoke about has come true and it is worsening exponentially as we continue absorbing 3.1 million immigrants and their children annually. I think it’s worth hearing the speech again to give you an ashes-in- your-mouth sense of the speed of this human juggernaut—brought to you by your own U.S. Congress and your continued apathy to speak up to stop it.

Notice it’s not on any of the candidates’ list of things to talk about and no ABC moderator will bring it up. It’s a sacred cow to the media and all politicians—yet it is destroying this country.

Lamm said, “If you believe that America is too smug, too self-satisfied, too rich, then let’s destroy America. It is not that hard to do. No nation in history has survived the ravages of time. Arnold Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and fall, and that, “An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide.”

“Here is how they destroyed their countries,” Lamm said. “First, turn America into a bilingual or multi lingual and bicultural country. History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual. The historical scholar Seymour Lipset put it this way,

“The histories of bilingual and bicultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension and tragedy. Canada, Belgium, Malaysia, Lebanon—all face crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided. Nigeria suppressed an ethnic rebellion. France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons and Corsicans.”

Lamm continued on how to destroy America, “Invent ‘multiculturalism’ and encourage immigrants to maintain their own culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal. That there are no cultural differences! I would make it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds.”

Any fool can see that
"It is what it is":usa:

Replies

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,912 Senior Member
    This is what progresso-libs are giving us. I would venture to say this is in their master plan for destroying America as we once knew it. Progresso-libs are dangerous and they are the enemy, and there is absolutely no doubt about it in my opinion. Why anyone who is right-thinking and wants to preserve the Republic would tolerate these scum, is beyond my comprehension. We need to forcefully reject any idea that comes out of the mind and mouth of a progresso-lib. They are Marxists and the enemy to our way of life. Look at what they have done in the last 100 years: not one thing to advance the cause of liberty in this country. Everything they do is about control of energy, religion, the economy, social policy, speech and who knows what else. About the only things they don't want to control are the perversions they wallow in.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!