Replies

• ChevelleChevelle Banned Posts: 67 Member
    To bad the kid didn't kill him. I hate to sound harsh, but I really fear this guy may come back once he gets out of jail.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,429 Senior Member
    Did anybody else notice that the story that's getting all the traction on the news channels is the one about the kid hiding in the closet and whining to 911 while a bunch of teens ransacked his house? Nothing whatsoever about the one who protects himself and the younger kids!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    104, I didn't see that you had already posted this... I stuck a new post in the political section with a link to this same event.

OUTSTANDING job raising/training this young man by his parents!!! They deserve as much credit as he gets IMO.

Teach, you won't see this anywhere except MAYBE his local news channels. The anti-gun media will NEVER promote stories like this.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • Gene LGene L Senior Member Posts: 10,258 Senior Member
    The reason you hear about the kid hiding is because he called 911 and there is a tape of the call. Makes better TV.
    Not too many problems you can't fix
    With a 1911 and a 30-06