Yikes! Snake hitches a ride on motorcycle

alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior MemberPosts: 8,854 Senior Member
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/animal-house/201206/motorcyclist-receives-slithery-surprise

For you bikers out there, be sure not to pick up any hitchhikers! That would freak me the heck out! Surprised the driver remained so cool. How idea how he picked it up though going that fast?
"Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
-DoctorWho

Replies

• LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    Linkee no longer workee...

What was the gist of it, Chris?
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,854 Senior Member
    Works for me...wierd. Guy is driving his motorcycle (supposedly at 164 mph, but think it might be kph) and a snake somehow slithers up onto the bike/handlebars.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior Member Posts: 1,083 Senior Member
    Neville Flynn: "Enough is enough! I have had it with these mother******g snakes on this mother******g bike!"
    I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Ruger 10/22, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA