For those who have to dress nice: carry options?

2»

Replies

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,188 Senior Member
    Those at the wedding specifically requested we not wear coats, as it was an outdoor wedding in the summer in Florida.
    Overkill is underrated.
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,952 Senior Member
    LMAO!!!

I live in Florida too. In similar situations, I have used a "Thunderwear" holster. It (or one of the competitors versions.. I have seen other brands that looked pretty much identical) works pretty well for anything medium size or smaller (think compact 1911 or smaller). It doesn't print, and is comfortable to wear, but would be difficult to draw from while sitting down.

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • DogwalkDogwalk New Member Posts: 10 New Member
    I always carry my 38 snub revolver in my right front pocker anytime I leave the house. I have a pocket holster for this gun but prefer to not use it. Instead, I got a piece of leather from the cobbler shop cut it to conform to my pocket. This provides a barrier between the gun and my leg. That edge on a revolver cylinder is sharp and uncomfortable. Of course the 38 is hammer-less but an exposed hammer model will work but care is needed in drawing from the pocket. Dogwalk
  • FixationFixation New Member Posts: 13 New Member
    bobbyrlf3 wrote: »
    I carry at church, and I use the crossbreed supertuck.QUOTE]

I'm pretty new to the gun carrying world. What exactly is "crossbreed supertuck"?