E-mail from NRA - UN Small Arms Treaty is dead?

LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior MemberPosts: 8,337 Senior Member
Haven't seen anything in the MSM, but that doesn't surprise me...
“A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member

Replies

• shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    This it?

‘UN global arms treaty talks end without agreement’

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-19025542

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

• bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,552 Senior Member
    Apparently, this was just another trial balloon by the lefties in the US. They leak out that Hilary Clinton will be signing the treaty, then wait and see how much poop hits the fan. Enough poop hit the fan to back them off, probably as expected, and now they know where they stand. Expect it to re-surface after the election, and before the presidential inauguration, if Republicans win big. There will be beaucoups of 'time-bombs' set if Obama is going out, and we will be dealing with this and many others, for years. These things don't go away - they just sit there and simmer until the power to enact is regained.

It will take decades to unravel all the 'one-world' BS that these people have planted the seeds for, and if the public goes back to sleep, even after electing Romney and a Republican Senate, all this crap and more will be back with a vengeance in a few years.
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    Apparently, this was just another trial balloon by the lefties in the US. They leak out that Hilary Clinton will be signing the treaty, then wait and see how much poop hits the fan. Enough poop hit the fan to back them off, probably as expected, and now they know where they stand. Expect it to re-surface after the election, and before the presidential inauguration, if Republicans win big. There will be beaucoups of 'time-bombs' set if Obama is going out, and we will be dealing with this and many others, for years. These things don't go away - they just sit there and simmer until the power to enact is regained.

It will take decades to unravel all the 'one-world' BS that these people have planted the seeds for, and if the public goes back to sleep, even after electing Romney and a Republican Senate, all this crap and more will be back with a vengeance in a few years.

I agree with ya bisley!!!!!!!!
    "It is what it is":usa:
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,056 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    Progressives will NEVER give up trying to take liberty away from us. They will bide their time until the next opportunity comes about. They've gotten this far in a hundred years, and they will keep trying for another hundred if necessary.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • CaptainAhabCaptainAhab Member Posts: 93 Member
    All the more reason to: "train up your children in the way they should go, and when they are grown.....they too can fight the war against liberalism... !!! perhaps misquoted ;-)
    In reply to Xerxes' demand to lay down his weapons, Leonidas replied;
    "Molon Labe"..... "Come and take them!"
  • QuinianQuinian Senior Member Posts: 707 Senior Member
    Saw a thing I think on yahoo that said "US asks for more time on UN arms treaty" which translates to "Hey guys I'm with you but I gotta wait until the election isn't dangling over my head but don't worry I'm on board with signing it"
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,898 Senior Member
    So far, good.
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.