Conservative filmmaker behind ‘2016: Obama’s America’

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,990 Senior Member
A taste of their own medicine. Looks interesting and the Pro-Bammy's are already screaming like raped apes.

Scroll down and watch some of the Trailers.

"Conservative filmmaker behind ‘2016: Obama’s America’ says he ‘learned some lessons’ from Michael Moore, prepares for wide release"

“The reason we called it ‘2016’ is because we want audiences to question what the implications are, and what the world would look like in 2016 if he is re-elected,” D’Souza said. “It is a real mystery how he managed to convince so many Americans to vote for him, and how some of his deepest beliefs have gone unscrutinized.”

"In addition to revisiting Obama’s close relationship with controversial pastor Rev. Jeremiah Wright, “2016” probes other seemingly radical leaders and professors D’Souza says shaped the 44th President’s political leanings. It goes on to explore the dramatic deficit the U.S. has accumulated during his term, and expresses D’Souza’s own concerns regarding how things might play out if Obama is granted another term and no longer has to be concerned about getting reelected."

The Office of the Press at the White House did not respond to a request for comment."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/07/30/conservative-filmmaker-behind-2016-obamas-america-says-learned-some-lessonsfrom/?intcmp=features#ixzz228zfhVWz

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/07/30/conservative-filmmaker-behind-2016-obamas-america-says-learned-some-lessonsfrom/?intcmp=features#ixzz228yeGO4M
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,094 Senior Member
    If he learned any tricks from Michael Moore, that would lead me to believe that he is full of crap. There are already enough bitter, ignorant people on both sides dishing out crap. I doubt I will be seeing this movie.
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,990 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    If he learned any tricks from Michael Moore, that would lead me to believe that he is full of crap. There are already enough bitter, ignorant people on both sides dishing out crap. I doubt I will be seeing this movie.

I hope the "Tricks" he learned are cinematographic and narrative in nature to get folks attention, not lies like Moore's.
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!