PUT THE GUN DOWN! Zombies blocking Westborough church members

JermanatorJermanator Senior MemberPosts: 15,220 Senior Member
I guess I am going to have to hold off on trying out that new Hornady ammo. It appears that a horde of zombies showed up to counter a Westborough Baptist Church protest...
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/zombies-show-block-westboro-baptist-church-protestors-204613653.html
I love the Kool-aid sign that one of them is holding. :tooth:

Replies

• NCFUBARNCFUBAR Senior Member Posts: 4,324 Senior Member
    .... the the Hoard outnumbered the Westies 300 to 8 roughly! The cool thing is the Zombie leaders made sure it was not a situation where their was more solemn thing happening. The Westie Fools were there for some reason not mention not the funeral of a fallen soldier.
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    The zombies done good. I would wish that they had eaten the church members brains but I realized those idjits have none.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,220 Senior Member
    I would wish that they had eaten the church members brains but I realized those idjits have none.
    Yea, I am thinking that there were quite a few confused yet hungry zombies there. That explains why the church people were not harmed.
    Here's a bad thought ... what if the Westies attacked and bit the zombies? What type of creature would we have to deal with if infected zombie are further infected by the W.B.C. bull fertilizer?
    “The further a society drifts from truth ... the more it will hate those who speak it."
    - George Orwell
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 6,553 Senior Member
    NCFUBAR wrote: »
    Here's a bad thought ... what if the Westies attacked and bit the zombies? What type of creature would we have to deal with if infected zombie are further infected by the W.B.C. bull fertilizer?

If you don't mind, could you refer to the goof balls who protest at the funerals of military veterans as something other than 'Westies'? We have a wonderful little West Highlands Terrier, aka a 'Westie', and I find it grievous that you are besmirching such a wonderful breed of dog by referring to these dirtbags with the same name.

Don't make me have to sic him on you. :)
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
    JerryBobCo wrote: »
    If you don't mind, could you refer to the goof balls who protest at the funerals of military veterans as something other than 'Westies'? We have a wonderful little West Highlands Terrier, aka a 'Westie', and I find it grievous that you are besmirching such a wonderful breed of dog by referring to these dirtbags with the same name.

Don't make me have to sic him on you. :)

Tell those little white fireballs I'm sorry ... I should be more careful ... I guess for the W.B.C. comment I'll be hearing from the World Boxing Council :tooth: ...
    - George Orwell