Your "line up" for the '12-'13 hunting season?

2»

Replies

• refuze2falorefuze2falo New Member Posts: 29 New Member
    I'll be archery hunting in Mo and Ne with a Mathews EZ7 60lb and a Black Widow pchx [email protected]

I'll ML will only be Mo this year with a Savage ML10 or one of my Whites....504 or .410

Firearm season will be a toss up. I got a Cooper 338-06 that need to get dirty and a .257 scooter that is on the way that will need to poke a hole in something. Got a lrp .260 that's tired of paper and to be honest it so hard to leave home without my 25-06 that just flat kills stuff.
    Heck I dunno? I guess I'll draw straws or start buying more tags :)
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,552 Senior Member
    I'll be archery hunting in Mo and Ne with a Mathews EZ7 60lb and a Black Widow pchx [email protected]

I'll ML will only be Mo this year with a Savage ML10 or one of my Whites....504 or .410

Firearm season will be a toss up. I got a Cooper 338-06 that need to get dirty and a .257 scooter that is on the way that will need to poke a hole in something. Got a lrp .260 that's tired of paper and to be honest it so hard to leave home without my 25-06 that just flat kills stuff.
    Heck I dunno? I guess I'll draw straws or start buying more tags :)

Where do you get one of these rare gems?
  • refuze2falorefuze2falo New Member Posts: 29 New Member
    bisley wrote: »
    Where do you get one of these rare gems?

Kinda long,funny story. In short I got wind of a .204 case punched to .257. I got a reamer and dies cause I just thought I needed one and started saving for the build. Along the way I discovered the lack of data on the cartridge and also discovered G&A forums. I've been in contact with Teach and the guy has went above and beyond to help me out so probably in a week or two I will have a there'd with some results of the new rifle:up:

The funny part was I discovered I was building a .257 scooter After the build was started and I found G&A:beer:
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,552 Senior Member
    Kinda long,funny story. In short I got wind of a .204 case punched to .257. I got a reamer and dies cause I just thought I needed one and started saving for the build. Along the way I discovered the lack of data on the cartridge and also discovered G&A forums. I've been in contact with Teach and the guy has went above and beyond to help me out so probably in a week or two I will have a there'd with some results of the new rifle:up:

Ah...makes sense, now. Let us know how it turns out. :up:
2»