Fatwa issued against moviemaker and cast of "Innocence of Muslims"

tennmiketennmike Senior MemberPosts: 26,292 Senior Member
We have, in the Constitution of the United States of America, a quaint old custom known as issuing Letters of Marque and Reprisal. It was issued to privateers in the era of sail to go after enemy vessels and either capture or sink them. Maybe this quaint old custom should be dusted off and used against these loud mouthed pot stirring clerics that issue these fatwas. Offer a sizable reward for the capture or death of them when they issue these fatwas against U.S. citizens. What's fair for the goose is sauce for the gander; so goes the old saying.

Full article at:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/lebanon/9549664/Fatwa-issued-against-Innocence-of-Muslims-film-producer.html

Fatwa issued against 'Innocence of Muslims' film producer
Hizbollah warned of "very dangerous" global repercussions if an anti-Islam film is released in its entirety, as a fatwa was issued against the film's producer who has gone into hiding with his family.
The warning from Hizbollah's Hassan Nasrallah came as the death toll from a week of violence sparked by the movie rose to 19.
The terrorism monitoring service SITE Intelligence Group said Ahmad Fouad Ashoush issued his fatwa, or religious edict, against the cast and crew of "Innocence of Muslims" via jihadist internet forums over the weekend.

"I issue a fatwa and call on the Muslim youth in America and Europe to do this duty, which is to kill the director, the producer and the actors and everyone who helped and promoted the film," the cleric said.
If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Offer aTINYreward for the capture or a HUGE reward for the death of them when they issue these fatwas against U.S. citizens.

$10,000.00 DEAD

$10.00 ALIVE

Fixed it for ya!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,292 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    $10,000.00 DEAD

$10.00 ALIVE

Fixed it for ya!
    Jerry

Sounds good, except the ALIVE is a bit off. $0.10 would be more in line with actual value. :tooth:
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• jbp-ohiojbp-ohio Senior Member Posts: 9,648 Senior Member
    Has anyone ever collected one of these fatwa bounties? Rushdie never caught one. Trey Parker and Matt Stone don't seem to worried.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." Thomas Jefferson
  • GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior Member Posts: 1,083 Senior Member
    That's because they killed Kenny instead... :jester:
    I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Ruger 10/22, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    GunnerK19 wrote: »
    That's because they killed Kenny instead... :jester:

Those bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where's Mr. Mackey when ya need him??????? UUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMKKKKKKKKK:rotflmao:
    "It is what it is":usa:
    They can issuse and declare all the Fatwa they want... The fact is we have known for decades now we need to stop these Islamic fanatics,before they kill more innocent folks... My
    philosophy on this matter is very simple and to the point: 'Kill 'em all and let God sort them out.' Be done with this international threat once and for all!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • snake284-1snake284-1 Senior Member Posts: 2,500 Senior Member
    Hey right! If these clowns can issue a fatwa, we can issue a "BATWAP!!! Here's how that works. if we see this fatwa issuing jerk we can give him a Batwap!!! Right up the side a the head, with a good old American Hard Ash Wood Baseball BAT!!! So be it fair warning Fatwa Jerk, I just issued a Batwap against your Butt!!! Now if you can quit hiding inside your tent and come show your ugly face, We can get on with this. Your fatwa against my BATWAP!!! Bring it on Ahab!!!
    I'm Just a Radical Right Wing Nutt Job, Trying to Help Save My Country!
    cpj wrote: »
    Sounds like a death threat on an American citizen. I say we return favor.

:agree::that: Sure enough sounds like it to me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I say not only do we return favor, but in a 20 fold retun too!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally Posted by tennmike

Offer aTINYreward for the capture or a HUGE reward for the death of them when they issue these fatwas against U.S. citizens.]

Why wait for a Fatwas order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's get the jump on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:guns:
    snake284-1 wrote: »
    Hey right! If these clowns can issue a fatwa, we can issue a "BATWAP!!! Here's how that works. if we see this fatwa issuing jerk we can give him a Batwap!!! Right up the side a the head, with a good old American Hard Ash Wood Baseball BAT!!! So be it fair warning Fatwa Jerk, I just issued a Batwap against your Butt!!! Now if you can quit hiding inside your tent and come show your ugly face, We can get on with this. Your fatwa against my BATWAP!!! Bring it on Ahab!!!

Holy Moly Snake284-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will concure with that, and I am right there beside you and with ya 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bruchibruchi Senior Member Posts: 2,581 Senior Member
    Any record of one of this "fatwas" being carried out?

i suppose that if the one issuing a "fatwa" was in the US , legally or not, something (very bad) should happen to them but inviting folks with too much free time on their hands to go knocking on the heads of very misguided fanatics elsewhere sounds like a "cool" deal but it would be a huge recipe for trouble inviting all of those "Johnny, Mall Ninja Rambos" go and cross borders to play "Call of Duty".

Untrained clueless folks in the wrong turf looking for trouble, really?
    If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,292 Senior Member
    bruchi wrote: »
    Any record of one of this "fatwas" being carried out?

i suppose that if the one issuing a "fatwa" was in the US , legally or not, something (very bad) should happen to them but inviting folks with too much free time on their hands to go knocking on the heads of very misguided fanatics elsewhere sounds like a "cool" deal but it would be a huge recipe for trouble inviting all of those "Johnny, Mall Ninja Rambos" go and cross borders to play "Call of Duty".

Untrained clueless folks in the wrong turf looking for trouble, really?

In Western countries there have been a couple. I think that the best thing to do when one of these poopieheads issue a fatwa against someone in the U.S. we should issue a 40 cruise missile reply to their last known position................EVERY TIME and within 24 hours or less.

The reason for this is simple; having dealt with a few jugheaded mules it is my personal experience that a singletree applied between the mules ears in a sharp downward motion is sometimes necessary to gain the mule's attention. Once the mule's attention has been thus gained, it is more likely to listen to and heed instructions and correct it's bad behavior.

• bruchibruchi Senior Member Posts: 2,581 Senior Member
    Cruise missiles would work as this days they can be directed to a very specific area, no sense in wasting resources, just leave the Rambo wannabees over here!
    If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".
  • snake284-1snake284-1 Senior Member Posts: 2,500 Senior Member
    :agree::that: Sure enough sounds like it to me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I say not only do we return favor, but in a 20 fold retun too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why wait for a Fatwas order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's get the jump on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:guns:

I like your thinking on this subject Bro Robert! We need to be less reactive and more PRO active!!!
    I'm Just a Radical Right Wing Nutt Job, Trying to Help Save My Country!
  • JasonMPDJasonMPD Senior Member Posts: 6,324 Senior Member
    Use a few of these:

GBU-31_xxl.jpg

They do this:

GBU-38_munition_explosions_in_Iraq.jpg

Which causes this:

131654N01S001_bthumb.png?1251303749
    “There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.” – Will Rogers