Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Did Israel just pull another smackdown?

TeachTeach Senior MemberPosts: 18,428 Senior Member
The arms and ammo factory in Sudan that just "exploded" mysteriously- - - - -seems it might have had a little help from Israeli fighter planes! Somebody jammed the radar in the area just before the place went up like a Roman candle! Didn't something similar happen to a nuclear reactor in Syria awhile back? Since Sudan has made no secret of the fact that Iran is financing building these weapons which are being supplied to Hamas, good for Israel! Smack 'em down whenever possible!
Jerry

Replies

• EliEli Senior Member Posts: 3,074 Senior Member
    I definitely find satisfaction in a nation that pretends to be at least Semi-Normal during the day, while merrily going about and destroying it's enemies at night.

Holy Crap........Israel is Batman!!! :roll2:
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,053 Senior Member
    Eli wrote: »
    I definitely find satisfaction in a nation that pretends to be at least Semi-Normal during the day, while merrily going about and destroying it's enemies at night.

Holy Crap........Israel is Batman!!! :roll2:

:rotflmao:
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    For all his failings Obama has not been shy about hitting targets of opportunity.

Yep, his attack on the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi was a stroke of genius! All he had to do was pull all the good guys with guns out and let his Al Quaeda buddies take over.
    Jerry
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    Go Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go!Go! Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And good bye and good Riddance to the ammo factory in Sudan!!!!!!!!
    "It is what it is":usa: