Lookie what I found

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 18,844 Senior Member
Went up to the family's "farm" where I hunt this evening to shoot some muzzle flash pics with the AR pistol. While I was there and waiting on it too get dark enough to capture the flash, I rode by my three greenfields I Have planted.
The new one had HER standing in it when I rode up. So I shut my truck off, rolled my window down and she just stood there looking at me as I got my camera out, switched to my "big" lens and started snapping pics. Since I had the flash turned off, the camera was using a LONG exposure. So the pic isn't very clear, since I was holding my camera in my hand. This was the best of the 3 pics I took. She was still standing there looking at me when I cranked the truck and drove out of sight.
deer1-1.jpg
Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Replies

• ZeeZee Senior Member Posts: 20,610 Senior Member
    Taunting you.
    "To Hell with efficiency, it's performance we want!" - Elmer Keith
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,844 Senior Member
    yep
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    It's one of them infamous fuzzy deer. Or a Bigfoot in disguise.:tooth:
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    Cuprachabra! KILL IT!!!!
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,458 Senior Member
    It ain't hunting season up there?
    Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    I'm in love with a Glock
    It ain't hunting season up there?
    Bow season is currently open, ML season doesn't opens until 11/12/12 and firearms season opens 11/17

It's one of them infamous fuzzy deer. Or a Bigfoot in disguise.:tooth:
    Sorry, I can't hold my camera still enough for that long of an exposure time