Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Replies

• coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,607 Senior Member
    Unfortunately for the country, and fortunately for 'The Chosen One', we have a big story in the hurricane out east. The way the news cycle runs, many have alredy forgotten about Benghazi and only care about Sandy.
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    My thoughts......"you have nooooo friggen excuse Mr. Obama" You got emailed directly.....your Situation Room was well aware and updated.....OUR sovereign soil (any US Embassy on Foreign soil) was directly assaulted by the local populace. The call for help was sent out and denied......3 times!!!

You seem to have forgotten a great line from the movie "the American President"......you were so busy protecting your job.....you forgot to DO your job!

I hope your daughters are more connected to the rest of the world more than you are......so when you're standing there in Arlington laying wreaths for heroric people that don't quit until they're dead.....they look up to you and think...."OMG, my dad is a schmuck!" I will NOT be voting for you, you traitor to our country and it's people...you Jack-wagon!
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
  • robert38-55robert38-55 Senior Member Posts: 3,621 Senior Member
    My thoughts......"you have nooooo friggen excuse Mr. Obama" You got emailed directly.....your Situation Room was well aware and updated.....OUR sovereign soil (any US Embassy on Foreign soil) was directly assaulted by the local populace. The call for help was sent out and denied......3 times!!!

You seem to have forgotten a great line from the movie "the American President"......you were so busy protecting your job.....you forgot to DO your job!

I hope your daughters are more connected to the rest of the world more than you are......so when you're standing there in Arlington laying wreaths for heroric people that don't quit until they're dead.....they look up to you and think...."OMG, my dad is a schmuck!" I will NOT be voting for you, you traitor to our country and it's people...you Jack-wagon!

:that::agree: It's too bad we will never see Odummy and his chronies be arrested and tryed for Treason!!!!!!!!!!!! Odummy believes this: The excuse is the reason why Alexander Gram Bell invented the telephone, in 1876.
    "It is what it is":usa: