Home Main Category Personal Defense

No suspect yet in 6 deaths in Tennessee, Alabama

rbsivleyrbsivley Senior MemberPosts: 1,166 Senior Member
Randy

Rank does not concur privileges. It imposes responsibility. Author unknown

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God 9 not by works, lest any man should boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9

Replies

• EliEli Senior Member Posts: 3,074 Senior Member
    rbsivley wrote: »
    Somebody got revenge.

I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but if I just had to throw a wild guess out there, I think I'd look into the guy who's house they broke into over the drug debt thing.

Just throwing it out there. :tooth:
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    The crime scene(s) are about 20 miles southeast of our farm, along the state line. There's a lot of drug-related activity, and a considerable amount of violence in the area. It's not exactly known for the inhabitants' intelligence or strict adherence to the law of the land!
    Jerry
    Two suspects in custody- - - -no names released yet. I'm going to make a WAG that at least some, and maybe a lot of illegal activity is going to be traced to everyone involved in this situation, except the child, obviously! There's a lot of meth cooking that goes on right along the state line.
    Jerry
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    My instinctive thought exactly.....Meth.
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
    Update- - - - -the body of the suspected shooter was found in a wooded area near one of the crime scenes, a possible suicide. Apparently some domestic strife was involved. Two of the women who were killed had children with the guy, and both kids were left alive. Lots of unanswered questions here- - - -but it seems they were targeted for some reason, with a lot of collateral damage. One male "friend" of the shooter was found dead in another location, so maybe he was a little too friendly? Just about everybody involved had a history of drug use and/or sales.
    Jerry
    Seems like a happy ending....the kids are left alive, the Springer Cast has left the stage......tea anyone?
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
  • rbsivleyrbsivley Senior Member Posts: 1,166 Senior Member
    Update. They had another killing in the Rocket City that is related.

http://www.waff.com/story/19890153/man-shot-to-death-in-north-huntsville-home
    Randy

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God 9 not by works, lest any man should boast.
    Sound's like some group is closing all the loop-holes.....or a take-over by another.
  • rbsivleyrbsivley Senior Member Posts: 1,166 Senior Member
    There's a song by Drive By Trucker's and part of the chorus says "don't piss off the boys from Alabama"
    Randy

• Gaven32Gaven32 Banned Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey, There's a lot of drug-related action and a lot of assault in the place. It's not exactly known for the inhabitants' intellect or tight sticking with to the law of the land!