Home Main Category Clubhouse

You guys are pretty good at talking about Thansgiving turkeys and food.............

orchidmanorchidman Posts: 8,393 Senior Member
..............But you really suck at posting up pics of what you had. : Edited to add......Before you ate it...........

How about some pics!

Does the $5 fine apply to food? It should.
Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....

Replies

• TeachTeach Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Are you really sure you want to see pictures of food I ate yesterday?
    :yikes:
    Jerry
  • BuffcoBuffco Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Jerry

LMAO.
  • orchidmanorchidman Posts: 8,393 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    Jerry

Yeah Yeah...........nice deflection Jerry.............you know what I mean.

But for you, I will go back and edit it.
    Buffco wrote: »
    LMAO.

Have you shot that Buck yet..............or have you used up your yearly quota of ammo sighting in your rifle.
  • BuffcoBuffco Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    orchidman wrote: »
    Have you shot that Buck yet..............or have you used up your yearly quota of ammo sighting in your rifle.

I just got back from the range, TYVM. Shot a crapload of .30 Carbine out of my new (to me) M1 Carbine. Resighted in the .270. Doing about 3/4 MOA with factory Remington CoreLokts. Also burned some .45 ACP and .357 Mag. Had a good day.

That turkey I ate yesterday is startin' to play peek-a-boo, so I could have some pictures in the next hour or so. :tooth: I wish I had some of the food prior to consuming it, but I was too busy eating to snap a pic... Maybe somebody else here did.
    Buffco wrote: »
    I just got back from the range, TYVM. Shot a crapload of .30 Carbine out of my new (to me) M1 Carbine. Resighted in the .270. Doing about 3/4 MOA with factory Remington CoreLokts. Also burned some .45 ACP and .357 Mag. Had a good day.

Ok, what have you done to the real Buffy..............or is this the 'Change' Obama promised...........:tooth:

( Sounds like you had a good time......)

( Note: No comments about the 270............seeing as I have one in the gunsafe I dont want to be hypocrytik...hippokrit.......whatever about it)
  • tennmiketennmike Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Alec, just face the fact that us 'colonials' are better at muzzle loading, as in loading our muzzles with food, than we are at taking pictures. :tooth:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
    NN wrote: »

Thanks Ned, I knew I could count on Clean to tell you to do the right thing...........:wink:
  • NNNN Posts: 25,200 Senior Member
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    Oh lord.....do we need illustrated range reports on holiday meals now!?
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!