Home Main Category Hunting

Last nights Hunt was a little boar-ing

2»

Replies

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,713 Senior Member
    Very nice. Good shooting.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • snake284-1snake284-1 Senior Member Posts: 2,500 Senior Member
    Congrats Tim! That's what I'm talkin about!!!

Oh, BTW, Texas Heart Shots Rock, especially if he's heading the opposite direction toward the next Zip Code. Then it's time to play TAG.
    I'm Just a Radical Right Wing Nutt Job, Trying to Help Save My Country!
  • snake284-1snake284-1 Senior Member Posts: 2,500 Senior Member
    :jester:! You may be right about that! I grow several different vegetables for our local Asian population, and one called "Bitter Gourd" is plain YUCK :vomit: God but how anyone could eat that stuff is beyond me! A few others that I grow-lufa, snake and bottle gourds-are passable, but not really great IMO! Have just started growing a few for our local Russian community, also, which is a large group due to our local large state university. Just got some seeds straight from Russia for Sorrel (never even heard of this stuff) and Russian Radish and just planted both. Had a good laugh last spring over one of the ladies from the Philippines who smuggled some seeds past Customs in her panties! Were supposed to be from a very rare heirloom tomato from one isolated valley in the Philippines.....turned out to be regular oriental eggplant! Told her that maybe I needed to check to make sure she wasn't still carrying the tomato seeds :tooth:! (Planting foreign seeds is lawful as long as the seeds are certified and in company packets :wink:).

Sorry.....didn't mean to derail the Topic! It's Slant's fault!

Aw come on Woods, That Bitter Nutt, or Bitter Gourd, as you call it, is great with scrambled eggs. But seriously, the beautiful thing about Bitter Nutt is that it lowers your blood sugar. It's great diabetic food. Just put a clotes Pin on your nose,

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Oh, but Bitternut is like eating Chocolate compared to Durian. Durian is a fruit about the size of a medium cantelope, that smells like a mix of Garlic and burned tire, that's the best I can describe it. To most westerners it's inedible. However, to Asians, AND some misguided Fureigners, it's manna from heaven (If you don't let yourself smell while you're eating). I have eaten it and survived. But I had to hold my nose til I got it down. It's one of those things that Really once you get past the smell you got it licked!!!

:yikes::bang::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    I'm Just a Radical Right Wing Nutt Job, Trying to Help Save My Country!
  • jbohiojbohio Senior Member Posts: 5,591 Senior Member
    Nice porker, Tim. Great shot.