Decided to diversify

minnesotashooterminnesotashooter Senior MemberPosts: 708 Senior Member
After heading to the LGS and handling nearly every gun in there, I went home with the Springfield Armory XD9 in flat dark earth. It will never replace my beloved Glock 19 but I like it so far and even the wife likes it. Range report hopefully this weekend since its supposed to be 55 degrees in Minnesota. Here is the obligatory pic, no fine for me!!
c6e432b39784919f7d837a65ef7dd9ce.jpg

Replies

• Cheetoh734Cheetoh734 Senior Member Posts: 714 Senior Member
    Congrats. Great guns. I have a few myself.
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 10,727 Senior Member
    Wifes Christmas present?:tooth: From a Glock to an XD, I hope you stretched out well before you took that big leap into diversification, LOL. I like those though, I keep looking for that deal on a subcompact 9mm. :yousuck:
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • minnesotashooterminnesotashooter Senior Member Posts: 708 Senior Member
    CHIRO1989 wrote: »
    Wifes Christmas present?:tooth: From a Glock to an XD, I hope you stretched out well before you took that big leap into diversification, LOL. I like those though, I keep looking for that deal on a subcompact 9mm. :yousuck:

$500 out the door with a box of range ammo. Wife likes it but it ain't hers!!