Home Main Category General Firearms

bsa martini international mk2,3,5 ejector spring

justin1mjustin1m New MemberPosts: 3 New Member
i have figured out how to make a drop in replacement spring for the ejector on a matini mk2,3,5 they are still in the testing stage but not sure if there is a need to make alot of them if they pass the test im putting them through along with a couple of my shooting friends so im posting this as a feeler to see what kind of response i get thank you

Replies

• BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 9,387 Senior Member
    Well, I know of one in my extended family of minions, but not sure how often they die. As this gun is a child of the 1950's, a former club gun, and ejects like an Olympian is shot-putting the cases, I'm guessing the answer is "not very". But hey, anybody who works to keep the classics running deserves encouragement.:beer:
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • justin1mjustin1m New Member Posts: 3 New Member
    That's the thing you never know because I have 2 and not 1 of them have the original spring
  • Steve WSteve W New Member Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi, New to the site - found it as I was trolling the internet look for someone selling BSA ejector spring for a mark 3.
    Would love to get hold of a couple for the old club rifles we have here that the kids have been using. Currently the club have a couple of rifles out of action as the springs have gone... and they seem impossible to source.
    Steve, Martinborough smallbore rifle Club, Martinbough. New Zealand. Email [email protected]
  • Steve WSteve W New Member Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi New to the site (think I stuffed up my first post to this so if it turns up twice - sorry) trolling the internet looking for a source of Mk2 Mk3 ejector springs
    Would love to get hold of a hand full of mk2 mk3 ejector springs. Our rifle club has a number of BSA's that the kids use out of action because of broken springs. Seem impossible to source.
    Steve, Martinborough Smallbore Rifle Club. Martinborough, New Zealand. Email [email protected]