Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Diane Feinstein - CCW

i dont know if anyone has heard this, it was uploaded to youtube yesterday (the 19th december)

currently only 276 views

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuBbLeqZbPA

Replies

• TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Several years ago, "Swine-Stein" made a big show of "turning in" her gun at one of those buyback programs. There's just one little problem- - - - -she was issued a permit for TWO guns (by serial number) by the state of California, and she has refused to say what, if anything, she has done with the other one, and the permit is still in force. She didn't surrender it! Yep, she's a hypocrite!
    Jerry
  • tigman.uktigman.uk Member Posts: 332 Member
    i take it no media service has asked her again on air, maybe they will, but i wouldnt hold your breath if i were you
  • Vic's ViewpointVic's Viewpoint Senior Member Posts: 1,192 Senior Member
    Good to see you again, Tig, and good post. To answer your implied question, no, no media outlet I'm aware of here in the US has aired this YouTube clip and as you suggested, I'm not going to hold my breath until one does.
    Member formerly known as "vlafrank."
    i drop in every now and again - this place has changed alot over the last couple of years
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    Yes Tig.....we are well aware of this HYPOCRITE! and her TWO CC Permits......as she bans pretty much all guns in her hometown of San Fransisco......to let her influence the rest of the Nation is pretty much an act of Teason.
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
    i found the video http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=df3_1355982300 scroll to the bottom of the page
  • CynicalCitizenCynicalCitizen New Member Posts: 2 New Member
    A classic case of "Do as I say, not as I do".
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 17,029 Senior Member
    What this actually is, is a perfect example of the elitism practiced by the "ruling class". Long ago our politicians forgot that they are where they are because they were hired to "represent" "The People".

For a basic primer on the concept, Read George Orwell's "Animal Farm". "We're all equal...but some of us are more equal than others"....

"The People" are now "The Common Scum" with elected rulers.....seems we fought a Revolution some time back over a similar issue....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • yotesalotyotesalot New Member Posts: 18 New Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »
    What this actually is, is a perfect example of the elitism practiced by the "ruling class". Long ago our politicians forgot that they are where they are because they were hired to "represent" "The People".

For a basic primer on the concept, Read George Orwell's "Animal Farm". "We're all equal...but some of us are more equal than others"....

"The People" are now "The Common Scum" with elected rulers.....seems we fought a Revolution some time back over a similar issue....

Not to mention that we're just "too ignorant to know whats good for us".. I'm not too sure how I remember to breathe with out help...
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,444 Senior Member
    Repeal of the 17th Amendment to the Constitution which established direct election of Senators would be a good step. The states need their seat at the fed. gov. table restored. Instead of being party prostitutes, the Senators would be more closely controlled by the state governments and their seat in the Senate would depend entirely on how well or poorly they represented the state's wishes.

The people are represented by the 435 party hacks elected by popular vote, so the people of the state have a voice. The states need their voice returned to get their ability to check crap legislation back where it belongs. If the states had been in charge of their senators, it is highly unlikely that Obamacare would have passed, nor the flagrant illegal spending on bailouts. The states would have put a halt to that mess.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Jayhawker wrote: »

It's nice to be an ELITIST. Their butts are so much more precious than ours....................
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!