Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

From the mind of liberals...

Replies

• JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    That is one of the most moronic things I have ever read. I now feel dumber. Wow!
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • BullgatorBullgator Member Posts: 393 Member
    I almost thought he was being a bit facetious but that was just probably my disbelief in the face of such stupidity.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    I couldn't bear to read much of it, but I did get the part about getting some of the 'commie' billionaires to buy up gun manufacturers. That dovetails with a theory I've had for a long time about one of the back-door ways they will use to start controlling guns.
  • BullgatorBullgator Member Posts: 393 Member
    Actually I'd love to the lefty power brokers dump tons of money into "ethical" gun manufacturing. Their money would be tied up in this disastrous investment scheme. Even if they bought Bushmaster and starting making "ethical guns", there would be plenty of other companies making ARs.
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,111 Senior Member
    Maybe all of the members here should throw our hat into the ring, pool all our resources and, buy the companies concerned, then ,using our combined knowledge of firearms, start making what (we) the public want..........I have a spare $200......

On second thoughts, that wont work. I cant imagine snake investing in any firearms company that refuses to chamber the 270 in its lineup.
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,128 Senior Member
    orchidman wrote: »
    On second thoughts, that wont work. I cant imagine snake investing in any firearms company that refuses to chamber the 270 in its lineup.
    Why would we do that? Women and children need guns too. I got $50 somewhere...
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 8,111 Senior Member
    Jermanator wrote: »
    Why would we do that? Women and children need guns too. I got $50 somewhere...

We could always put the 270's in pink stocks I guess.........and conduct urine tests for prospective buyers by insisting they pee in the company toilets . Only sell them to those who sit down...........
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • avmechavmech Senior Member Posts: 856 Senior Member
    Mind and liberal....................contradiction in terms
    NRA Benefactor Member
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    I got halfway through it then threw up.......now I want a government grant to go buy a cheeseburger to replace what my hard-earned money just got up-chucked....I'm starving.
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    It's BRILLIANT! Because the first thing that will happen when BFF spays and neuters Freedon Group's product line is that other companies will get ALL THE BUSINESS and these smart-alecky billionaires will lose their investments. And nazi states like New York where these manufacturers are located will lose those jobs and that revenue. Sorry, I don't care about the workers. Many are union goons anyway. Every weapon that Remington, Marlin, Bushmaster, etc., doesn't sell, Ruger, Savage, Winchester, etc. will. I hope it happens.