Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Clinton's Concussion Will Lead to Clinton's Amnesia!

DanChamberlainDanChamberlain Senior MemberPosts: 3,395 Senior Member
When it comes to her eventual date to testify on the Libyan fiasco, I expect to hear her blame her concussion on her inability to recall the time-frame of events and her orders.
It's a source of great pride for me, that when my name is googled, one finds book titles and not mug shots. Daniel C. Chamberlain

Replies

• Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    AMNESIAGATE! At least this will eliminate her for President. Oh wait she's a Democrat so platform, memory or honesty are'nt needed to be President. DRAT!!!!!!! :banned: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Hilary's nose has probably had more plastic surgery than Michael Jackson's- - - - -otherwise, it would be at least six feet long! She's had a graduate degree in lying ever since she worked for Rose Law!
    Jerry
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Breaking news- - - -the "Imacculate Concussion" has supposedly caused a blood clot! At this rate, Hilary will die of old age before she ever gets put on the hot seat about getting the ambassador and his people killed! Is the stockyard burning? I smell a strong odor of BS!
    Jerry
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    I really don't wish any ill will or bad health on the woman, I wish she would just fade away into obsolescence and get outta the limelight. Maybe retire and knit Bubba some penis socks or something. :tooth::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    She's gonna be under a doctors car untill Begazi blows over or till the Administration does something else stupid. There will not be a long wait before that happens. Bengazi will be the reason she will not be the next President. Too bad it cost four lives. :fan: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.