Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Video mocks stars for demanding gun rules...

Big ChiefBig Chief Senior MemberPosts: 32,995 Senior Member
Hypocritical jerks to say the least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxRlpRcorEU
It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    Actors are like free lance prostitutes; wave some cash under their nose and they'll do the deed.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • bruchibruchi Senior Member Posts: 2,581 Senior Member
    Their knee jerk defense is that is not them holding the gun but the character they are portraying and there is some truth to it, if you are to play the part of "Billy the Kid" handling a gun is required. To me the issue is that they are the ones that choose to play huge paying roles that glorify guns in a negative way, cash the check and when the reporters come around adopt the political correct, majority pleasing anti gun position.
    If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    bruchi wrote: »
    Their knee jerk defense is that is not them holding the gun but the character they are portraying and there is some truth to it, if you are to play the part of "Billy the Kid" handling a gun is required. To me the issue is that they are the ones that choose to play huge paying roles that glorify guns in a negative way, cash the check and when the reporters come around adopt the political correct, majority pleasing anti gun position.

:that:, bruchi I swear you make good sense, at times..................:tooth:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • Big Al1Big Al1 Senior Member Posts: 7,825 Senior Member
    bruchi wrote: »

Well stated!!
  • 1965Jeff1965Jeff Senior Member Posts: 1,644 Senior Member
    Stupid is as stupid does...
    Big Chief wrote: »
    :that:, bruchi I swear you make good sense, at times..................:tooth:

It is easy, all I have to do is to agree with the choir.
    If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".
    Thanks Big Chief and Big Al1, I bug folks here from time to time but I am on the same page.