Dynamo : Magician Impossible

tigman.uktigman.uk MemberPosts: 332 Member
Has any seen or heard of this magician, nothing is done with smoke and mirrors its all infront of everyone

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnv-cgxWo8A

Just one example

Replies

• LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    "This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • skwirrelskwirrel Member Posts: 175 Member
    cant watch it...
    Live long and prosper.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,662 Senior Member
    LMLarsen wrote: »
    "This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."
    Same for me :tissue:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

So tigman, to answer your question, no, none of us have seen or heard this guy, cause the link don't work. :jester:
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,662 Senior Member
    So tigman, to answer your question, no, none of us have seen or heard this guy, cause the link don't work. :jester:
    You're in rare form this morning Mr. Larsen :rotflmao:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Thank you, thank you very much. I'm here all week, don't forget to tip your waiter...

NRA Endowment Member
  • shushshush Senior Member Posts: 6,259 Senior Member
    It no work for me also.:uhm:

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Jayhawker wrote: »...But seriously Shush....

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

Maybe you need to cross the Mersey, Mary...

NRA Endowment Member
    Maybe you need to cross the Mersey, Mary...

Been done.

cjp wrote: »..... Oh dear God, I've admitted to liking something Limey.I'll never hear the end of this.

Big Chief wrote: ».........walking around with a greasy butt ain't no fun, though!

:beer:

NRA Endowment Member
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,980 Senior Member
    I've always like that song, thanks!
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
    :up:

• tigman.uktigman.uk Member Posts: 332 Member
    In a strange way reading that you guys cant view it does make me happy :tooth:

on a different note a link http://m.youtube.com/results?q=dynamo%20magician%20impossible
    tigman.uk wrote: »
    In a strange way reading that you guys cant view it does make me happy :tooth:

on a different note a link http://m.youtube.com/results?q=dynamo%20magician%20impossible

Are you sending from your mobile, tigman?

This on my laptop.

‘The address wasn't understood
    Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (rtsp) isn't associated with any program.’

Opens on 7inch tablet, Android.

I think it is BBC, may not work for the old ‘colonus’.:jester:

I think it's all smoke and mirrors.

NRA Endowment Member
  • SpkSpk Senior Member Posts: 1,953 Senior Member
    Has any seen or heard of this magician, nothing is done with smoke and mirrors its all infront of everyone

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnv-cgxWo8A

Just one example

Are you referring to this guy?
    Beware of false knowledge -- it is often more dangerous than ignorance.
    OK at the end of that clip, you can see the hem of his shirt move, probably from the wires he used. Fail.

NRA Endowment Member
    Shush, im the ipad the power switch has died on the pc tower
    Spk wrote: »
    Are you referring to this guy?

thats the guy, he is amazing
    :topic:
    Shush, im the ipad the power switch has died on the pc tower

tigman, if you are feeling bold you can very easily bypass the faulty switch;

'How to Jump a Mobo With No Power Switch'"imoit:

http://www.ehow.com/how_6502805_jump-mobo-power-switch.html

Done it quite a bit in my time.

shush wrote: »
    :topic:

tigman, if you are feeling bold you can very easily bypass the faulty switch;

'How to Jump a Mobo With No Power Switch'"imoit:

http://www.ehow.com/how_6502805_jump-mobo-power-switch.html

Done it quite a bit in my time.

im going into currys tomorrow with it, should have it back in a couple of days, still under warrenty