Happy new year!

5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior MemberPosts: 3,923 Senior Member
Midnight EST......happy new year folks!

And Orchid, OJR and Bloodhound.....how does is the front end of 2013 looking? And I aint' talking about the DH girls....though if you wanna pass the number for the brunette....:tooth: A belated cheers mates! :beer:
God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!

Replies

• RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior Member Posts: 4,646 Senior Member
    happy new year to all y'all too!!!
    Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,379 Senior Member
    Happy new year!
  • JayhawkerJayhawker Moderator Posts: 15,269 Senior Member
    Not quite 2013 here yet, but I'm gonna head to be...A Happy and Blessed New Year to you all....
    Sharps Model 1874 - "The rifle that made the west safe for Winchester"
  • beartrackerbeartracker Senior Member Posts: 3,116 Senior Member
    Happy New Year everybody
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    I'm gonna hold out the next 3 hrs....from east to west coast, to wish in a HNY to all forum members....the end of the world didn't happen...so this is the next great thing. I ain't got nothing better to do...and it beats doing it in a firebase.....BTW I'm seperated from that now.....but our boys and girls are still out there.....if you have links...pass them along so we can send a message.
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    If we spend the year doing what we were doing on New Years Eve, I'm going to be doing a lot of scratching.
    Scratch away tonight Red....come the morning, it's a new leaf....
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    A happy New Year to one and all !

Although tonight I will only have My little dog as company, this year marks a New start and a new life for Me !

Lots of really peachy keen stuff is starting to gel for Me, and I am really stoked about it ! Especially the great toys I will get to play with, and some toys I plan to use / get / requisition that will garner Me many a

:yousuck: :yousuck: :yousuck: :yikes: :cuss: :mad: :fiddle: :bang: :angry:"imoit:confused::drool2::love:
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • Billy GunBilly Gun Member Posts: 51 Member
    Happy new year to all.
    Halfway though it.....00:15 fireworks over......waiting for the left coast and the islands and Alaska.....we can't forget Shane and Danny up there......Nor Mr. Miyagi down south.
  • Vic's ViewpointVic's Viewpoint Senior Member Posts: 1,128 Senior Member
    Happy New Year!
    Member formerly known as "vlafrank."
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    Just had My steak dinner and now I am off to have a bottle of champagne and ring in the New Year !!!

Happy New Year to Me :jester: and everyone else !!!!

It has been a crappy decade, now it all changes !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gjI67KBbRg
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • LMLarsenLMLarsen Senior Member Posts: 8,337 Senior Member
    Happy New Year!
    “A gun is a tool, no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.”

NRA Endowment Member
    Scary......great minds think alike.....just had my steak too (a few hours after) same sentiment.....good riddance to a crappy decade! Here's a toast to a new one if you're so inclined Doc....too you (raising glass).
  • Ernie BishopErnie Bishop Senior Member Posts: 7,102 Senior Member
    Just got in from our party.
    Happy New Year!:usa:
    Ernie

"The Un-Tactical"
    Happy New Year Ernie.....