Here's one to ponder....

2»

Replies

• DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    I always enjoy watching him chamber a round as he arrives at a scene.
    Mark is an actor, Chuck is not much of an actor but is a real martial arts thingy. :tooth:
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • bruchibruchi Senior Member Posts: 2,582 Senior Member
    Norris is far from his prime but as pointed by Docto Who he was a real martial arts guy, a guy with a huge ego but in real life he started out as a bona fide martial arts guy and did the actual work to attain a skill, he was some sort of world champion at one point I gather, Gibbs, I agree as well is a fictional character played by an actor, you do the math.
    If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".
    At 70 + he is in way better shape than most young under 30 people and still going strong.

He also holds bible study classes in his home, So he may have stowed the ego somewhat if he follows that put off the old personalty bit the bible talks about.

◄ Ephesians 4:22 ►

New International Version (©1984)
    You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires;
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996
  • bruchibruchi Senior Member Posts: 2,582 Senior Member
    When I was in LA trying to become the next rich and famous screenwriter there was a rumor going around that Norris ruined his Hollywood career by insisting that all movies he would make from then on HAD to be directed by his brother.
    If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".
    Perhaps that is true, no worse than Eric Estrada or any other actor, some became so difficult to work with, that their careers suffered or self destructed.
2»