When I go, this is how I want to be remembered....

SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior MemberPosts: 5,458 Senior Member
Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
Wambli Ska wrote: »
I'm in love with a Glock

Replies

• SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,458 Senior Member
    My favorite line:
    So many of his childhood friends that weren’t killed in Vietnam went on to become criminals, prostitutes and/or Democrats.
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • killpillakillpilla Member Posts: 50 Member
    My favorite line:
    So many of his childhood friends that weren’t killed in Vietnam went on to become criminals, prostitutes and/or Democrats.

Exspecially the Democrat part! Love it, dudes a pimp. I wanna go to that reception!
  • bruchibruchi Senior Member Posts: 2,582 Senior Member
    I can't find the actual obituary? Lots of talk about it but nowhere where it can be read.
    If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".
  • SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior Member Posts: 5,458 Senior Member
    I'm in love with a Glock
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    PM coming for you....
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
  • orchidmanorchidman Senior Member Posts: 7,702 Senior Member
    Was watching the British program Top Gear the other day.
    One of the topics turned to 'How would you like to go'

Jeremy Clarkson said something like....."Which would you choose, driving up to the pearly gates slowly in a non polluting, environmentally friendly, politically correct Prius........or crashing backwards through the Pearly Gates in a Veyron 16.4 accompanied by clouds of tiresmoke , the sound of a 16 cylinder eight litre engine screaming its pistons off and large balls of flame coming out the exhaust....." ( or words similar)

No contest really :devil:

Sounds like this guy had the kind of attitude that the latter would be his choice.....:up:
    Still enjoying the trip of a lifetime and making the best of what I have.....
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    wonky system....basically said you have PM again.
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
  • 1hogfan831hogfan83 Member Posts: 260 Member
    LMAO! So many of his childhood friends that weren’t killed in Vietnam went on to become criminals, prostitutes and/or Democrats. AND/OR!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it, thats going straight to my dad! As for Clarkson, tell him I want to meet St. Pete in my American Corvette ZR1. 16 clylinder 8 liter veyron, really? only a bunch of stupid euro's would come up with an engine that has cynder volume the size of a freaking role of quarters. Two words Clarkson, BIG BLOCK!
    "Well he shoulda armed him self" William Munney-Unforgiven"
    "You believe there is one God, that is good, even the demons believe and shudder in fear" James 2:19
  • JLDickmonJLDickmon Senior Member Posts: 1,726 Senior Member
    Never laugh at your wife's choices.
    You are one of them.
  • bruchibruchi Senior Member Posts: 2,582 Senior Member
    JLDickmon wrote: »

I give up, can't find the link and I guess this is not it...
    If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,624 Senior Member
    When I die, I want to be cremated, and my ashes dumped in Al Gore's swimming pool. Then when Tipper sees them, she'll scream "AL! There's something in the water." They'll have to empty, clean and refill the pool and it will ruin their whole weekend.
  • mosseybuckmosseybuck Member Posts: 455 Member
    RE: horselips

I try not to follow Gore's life too closely, but I thought he and Tipper split the blanket about three years ago?:uhm:
    USMC '59-'65, NRA Lifer, Tennessee Squire