Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

STOP assuming the worst and READ THIS

2»

Replies

• VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 7,401 Senior Member
    Just a FYI.

Heard this on a radio program and the more I think about it the more I think it is correct.

The sandy hook murderer is not a shooter. I am a shooter. My kids are shooters, my wife is a shooter. That waste of flesh is a murderer.

The sandy hook massacre was not a shooting or a tragedy. It was a multiple murder, or a massacre.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • bruchibruchi Senior Member Posts: 2,581 Senior Member
    I believe we can prevail here, there are a lot of gun owners in the US, maybe many on the fence that can be influenced to give them up "in installments".

Maybe if we concentrate on educating as most folks to the right side of the fence and so letting our elected folks know that the numbers are not "ban friendly".
    If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".
  • bruchibruchi Senior Member Posts: 2,581 Senior Member
    +1

I am a shooter, do both with guns and cameras, those that go on killing sprees are murderers.
    Just a FYI.

Heard this on a radio program and the more I think about it the more I think it is correct.

The sandy hook murderer is not a shooter. I am a shooter. My kids are shooters, my wife is a shooter. That waste of flesh is a murderer.

The sandy hook massacre was not a shooting or a tragedy. It was a multiple murder, or a massacre.
    If this post is non welcomed, I can always give you a recipe for making "tostones".