ammo--9mm

janikjanik MemberPosts: 31 Member
hard to find here in richmond and other va cities. is there a site where i could get some bulk 9mm?
let us hang together, elsewise, we hang separately.

Replies

• NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,246 Senior Member
    http://www.luckygunner.com/handgun/9mm-ammo
    Gotta buy 1000 rnds for over $600
    This message has been deleted
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 17,750 Senior Member
    janik wrote: »
    hard to find here in richmond and other va cities. is there a site where i could get some bulk 9mm?
    Short answer.... NO :nono:

Due to the hysteria from the threats of another ban looming, there are a LOT of folks panic buying ANY ammo they can get their hands on. I have heard estimates that most manufacturers have between 6 & 18 months worth of production already back-ordered.

So I don't see it getting much better for a while. Even reloading components are scarce.
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Cheetoh734Cheetoh734 Senior Member Posts: 711 Senior Member
    $43 for Pmags (!)...
  • ThatMattGuyThatMattGuy Senior Member Posts: 666 Senior Member
    Welcome to the party....lol I work ocasional part time at a gun shop here and Saturday thats all I heard...."Ya got any 9mm??" Ummmmm no and you can thank a liberal for it too! haha

It was over an hour wait to get into the Harrisonburg gun show last weekend and everyone said there was no ammo. Fortunetly I have been buying since the early 90's and I am well stocked :)
    The poster formerly known as '69MercCougar
  • ThatMattGuyThatMattGuy Senior Member Posts: 666 Senior Member
    Cheetoh734 wrote: »
    $43 for Pmags (!)...

We put out 8 PMags Friday evening for $40 and they were all gone by lunch time the next day.
    The poster formerly known as '69MercCougar
  • janikjanik Member Posts: 31 Member
    people share, but will they sale. lol
  • WillyTWillyT New Member Posts: 7 New Member
    NN wrote: »
    http://www.luckygunner.com/handgun/9mm-ammo
    Gotta buy 1000 rnds for over $600

Keep checking LuckyGunner on a regular basis. They have ammo show up all day and usually gone within an hour or 2 depending on what it is. I have bought 3 different times from them and am very happy. Shipping for me was 1 day! Their warehouse is in Georgia.
  • RimfireRimfire Senior Member Posts: 806 Senior Member
    My LGS has cases of 9mm stacked up. $425 for 1000. Purcell's - 540-338-8080.
    G&A Forum Member since: October 2000; Life Member: GOA, IWLA, NRA, & Escapees.
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,074 Senior Member
    WillyT wrote: »
    Keep checking LuckyGunner on a regular basis. They have ammo show up all day and usually gone within an hour or 2 depending on what it is. I have bought 3 different times from them and am very happy. Shipping for me was 1 day! Their warehouse is in Georgia.

Hey WillyT, do you plan on contributing anything other than plugs for LuckyGunner? You have 5 posts so far and every one of them is shilling for this website. Any chance you're affiliated with them and any chance you read the forum rules? No issues with helping a fellow member out, but maybe you can introduce yourself in the clubhouse and tell us a little bit about yourself and your interests or posting in some of the other threads.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,246 Senior Member
    But, Lucky Gunner has the goods and provides the product.
    This message has been deleted
    Hey WillyT, do you plan on contributing anything other than plugs for LuckyGunner? You have 5 posts so far and every one of them is shilling for this website. Any chance you're affiliated with them and any chance you read the forum rules? No issues with helping a fellow member out, but maybe you can introduce yourself in the clubhouse and tell us a little bit about yourself and your interests or posting in some of the other threads.

Nope not affiliated with them at all. Just thought I would try and help out...
    Never saw anything that says I have to introduce myself. The clubhouse appears to be an off-topic board and I don't see any introductions.
    I get on here and read and that is about it. Posted with I thought I could help. Guess not.
    NN wrote: »
    But, Lucky Gunner has the goods and provides the product.

:that:
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,074 Senior Member
    Nope not affiliated with them at all. Just thought I would try and help out...
    Never saw anything that says I have to introduce myself. The clubhouse appears to be an off-topic board and I don't see any introductions.
    I get on here and read and that is about it. Posted with I thought I could help. Guess not.

No rules on introducing yourself but it is encouraged and there are rules on shilling for products or websites. We're a pretty close group around here and are generally very welcoming to new posters who are interested in actively participating and making a positive contribution to the place. That said trolls or people only interested in selling something usually don't last very long. Either way welcome aboard.
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • janikjanik Member Posts: 31 Member

okay thanks. will try. received my tp-9 today and awaiting background. pretty busy out there.
  • 1965Jeff1965Jeff Senior Member Posts: 1,566 Senior Member
    Was sorting through old boxes of reloads the other day, found some PMC .38 for 5.99, found some 9mm for 9.99- it brings a tear to the eye.