Magpul to launch a special for Co residents before they leave....

knitepoetknitepoet Senior MemberPosts: 18,044 Senior Member
We are proud to announce that within a matter of days we will be going live with a new program. Due to a bill currently moving through the Colorado legislature, there is the possibility that Colorado residents' ability to purchase standard capacity magazines will soon be infringed. Before that happens, and Magpul is forced to leave the state in order to keep to our principles, we will be doing our best to get standard capacity PMAGs into the hands of any Colorado resident that wants them.

Verified Colorado residents will be able to purchase up to ten (10) standard capacity AR/M4 magazines directly from Magpul, and will be given immediate flat-rate $5 shipping, bypassing our current order queue.

Our customers outside of Colorado, please know that our PMAG production will continue at an ever-increasing rate until we do relocate, shipments to our distributors in other states will continue, and that we do not expect relocation to significantly impact PMAG production. We are also aware that Colorado is not the only state with existing or pending magazine capacity restrictions; we are working on programs for other affected states as well.

Full details and instructions will be announced when we are able to go live; please watch here for the coming announcement.
SO any Co residents who need/want some Pmags might want to "like" Magpul's FB page
http://www.facebook.com/magpul
Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Replies

• MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,277 Senior Member
    I :worthy: to Magpul!!!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,044 Senior Member
    Michakav wrote: »
    I :worthy: to Magpul!!!
    :agree:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 7,041 Senior Member
    As any old guy off the street, I have zero problem with them pushing CO residents to the front of the line to get new mags. Additionally, I would hope that they push these customer orders in front of any standing orders from CO and NY law enforcement agencies.
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.
  • 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    "Friggen A Cotton!" I've never swayed to the P mag ferver before, but if they're gonna offer a "moving out" deal, I'll take it as a Colorado resident! Sad to see them go, but I'm an American, and capitalist. They'll do what they have to do, and I'll do what I have to do.

To add onto Six-G.....a few words from Public Enemy come to mind...."eff the po-lice!"
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
    Six-Gun wrote: »
    As any old guy off the street, I have zero problem with them pushing CO residents to the front of the line to get new mags. Additionally, I would hope that they push these customer orders in front of any standing orders from CO and NY law enforcement agencies.
    Luis, not only do I have zero problem with what they're wanting to do, I applaud them for it :worthy:

knitepoet wrote: »
    Luis, not only do I have zero problem with what they're wanting to do, I applaud them for it :worthy:

I love what they're doing. We gotta hope that the manufacturer momentum continues to build steam and any states that ifringe on the rights of the common gun owner get rewarded with watching jobs move to a different state and law enforemenct agencies that may need to start looking overseas for weapon support. At the end of the day, it's their own fault.
    At the end of the day, it's their own fault.
    :win:
    But remember..... "It's for the children" :roll:

Meanwhile, hundreds of jobs are lost here....keep patting yourselves boys.
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
    ....keep patting yourselves boys.
    Steve, I'm guessing that's directed @ your lawmakers?

At the end of the day, it's the hard lessons that teach the tale. It's no different than when they increase business taxes to the point that companies go overseas. We do lose jobs, but you can only pray that it shapes future policy for the better.
    Yes Paul, I'm so frustrated at my state reps at the moment....wrote them all too. Guess I don't want to party about it right now, I see the homeless daily, I see the Craigslist for jobs, "it's a huge s**t sandwich, and we're all gonna have to take a bite".
  • cpjcpj Senior Member Posts: 38,841 Senior Member

And that's Magpuls fault? Nope.

I applaud Magpul. And it has ZERO to do with wanting to make more money. They will sell every last mag they make without this gesture. And speaking of gestures, this is EXACTLY what this is. The famous gesture of an extended middle finger to the law makers of CO.
    "I'm here for the guns, hunting, and skirt wearing men."
    Zee
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,277 Senior Member
    I would hope that they push these customer orders in front of any standing orders from CO and NY law enforcement agencies.

They have, and have asked the rest of us to understand. Which I believe most of us do.
    At the end of the day, it's the hard lessons that teach the tale. It's no different han when they increase business taxes to the point that comapnies go overseas. We do lose jobs, but you can only pray that it shapes future policy for the better.

Luis, you know what military training is good for? Keep an optimistic view on life, and being able to drive on through the Suck. I salute you Mano. :usa:
    cpj wrote: »
    The famous gesture of an extended middle finger to the law makers of CO.

You bring that finger Pierre, and I'll lather it up with bacon grease for you....stick it to our State Gooberment!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,141 Senior Member
    Judging from how many firearms-related manufacturers and retailers have jumped on the bandwagon, I believe the tipping point has finally been reached. It seems that the libtard legislators have poked the bulldog one time too many, and now he's broken his chain and is in the process of chewing them a new butthole. I hope it gets much worse before things get better, hopefully about the time the voters put these clowns on the unemployment line!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
    Jerry, you and I are on the same page again....I agree it's gotta get much worse for people to wake up and vote the a-clowns out.
    Luis, you know what military training is good for? Keep an optimistic view on life, and being able to drive on through the Suck. I salute you Mano. :usa:

Thank you, my friend. If I didn't try to stay positive, I'd have been out of a career a long time ago. With this looming sequestration and previous years' reduction(s) if force, there's been plently to be negative about if you really want to dwell on it, but I choose to see the good that can come from the short-sightedness imposed by some public policy. Hopefully, this manufacturer boycott against public establishments grows to be a shining example of what we're talking about.
    Indeed, I'm glad some company has the balls to make a statement! Aim High.

Stephen
  • DurangoKidDurangoKid Member Posts: 183 Member
    They only need to move across the Wyoming border. Wyoming has much lower taxes and is very gun friendly. Freedom Arms has been a Wyoming resident for a very long time. The gun industry thrives in Cody, Douglas, Glenrock and others. :love:
    Hey, they can just catch I-76 E up to Nebraska and be close to Hornady.
    Maybe they could do package deals of Pmags full of Hornady ammo :up: :up:

I like how you think! :up:
  • MileHighShooterMileHighShooter Senior Member Posts: 4,671 Senior Member
    I had a real strong feeling they were going to do this the day they announced they'd leave if the laws passed. Gonna have to figure out how to pull together some last minute gun money to get my allotment.
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Once again, please refrain from cutting short any baseless totally emotional arguments with facts. It leads to boring, completely objective conversations well beyond the comprehension ability of many.
  • shootbrownelkshootbrownelk Senior Member Posts: 2,000 Senior Member
    DurangoKid wrote: »
    They only need to move across the Wyoming border. Wyoming has much lower taxes and is very gun friendly. Freedom Arms has been a Wyoming resident for a very long time. The gun industry thrives in Cody, Douglas, Glenrock and others. :love:

You've got that right Kid....Wyoming is gun friendly. Lots of incentives to move here...Call Matt Mead!
  • VarmintmistVarmintmist Senior Member Posts: 6,376 Senior Member

Elections have consequences. Time for the political class to get to feel them.
    It's boring, and your lack of creativity knows no bounds.
  • jbohiojbohio Senior Member Posts: 5,427 Senior Member
    I had a real strong feeling they were going to do this the day they announced they'd leave if the laws passed. Gonna have to figure out how to pull together some last minute gun money to get my allotment.

I just called Bud and the gang, they're all going to get their allotment.
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    And now for Colorado residents Operation Mountain Standard.

http://www.coloradomagazines.com/
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • sakodudesakodude Senior Member Posts: 3,145 Senior Member
    And now for Colorado residents Operation Mountain Standard.

http://www.coloradomagazines.com/
    This is at a great gun shop BTW, did a great deal of business with them when I lived there and still visit every chance I get.

Sako
  • MileHighShooterMileHighShooter Senior Member Posts: 4,671 Senior Member
    speaking of you visiting...I think the boss decided not to buy his 32 H&R ammo and put it all back...after you left lol
    Wambli Ska wrote: »
    Once again, please refrain from cutting short any baseless totally emotional arguments with facts. It leads to boring, completely objective conversations well beyond the comprehension ability of many.
  • sakodudesakodude Senior Member Posts: 3,145 Senior Member
    speaking of you visiting...I think the boss decided not to buy his 32 H&R ammo and put it all back...after you left lol

Good thing I am well stocked on that particular flavor. I was good talking with you, would have like to stay longer but felt guilty keeping you from customers.
    So, did that 270 make it home yet:jester: .....................................Ok, don't want you suffering the wrath, it's a 270 WBY all.

Sako