Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Colion Noir's first NRA News Segment

bullsi1911bullsi1911 ModeratorPosts: 11,147 Senior Member
Oh, and it's good:
To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
-Mikhail Kalashnikov

Replies

• BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    I like the first bit about inner cities and how it's never addressed until people wanna talk gun control.

Never really thought about that point before. Good video, Mr. Noir. Prepare to be marginalized, again, by those who oppose.
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Colion speaks so eloquently. He makes some great points. Sadly, eloquence, common sense and truth don't matter to antigunners. If it did, we'd have already won the fight.
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 24,711 Senior Member
    Very good
    Shut up-----KAREN; OK Cynthia
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,395 Senior Member
    Glad that the NRA has finally gotten a spokesman that can speak the truth in a way that will reach people. He lays it out, ties it all together, and in a way that leaves no room for emotional argument. I hope to see him on the MSM a LOT! We need someone to push back the lies from the left, and he's a good one to do it.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    Colion is a terrific speaker and his words make sence. I guess it's kinda hard to play the race card with with him. His comments about black mass shooting was interesting ZERO. Never even thought about that before. Anyone invite him to CPAC? Get him on TV news shows!:applause: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • gunrunner428gunrunner428 Senior Member Posts: 1,018 Senior Member
    Well put. He kept his points direct and focused.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Colion speaks so eloquently. He makes some great points. Sadly, eloquence, common sense and truth don't matter to antigunners. If it did, we'd have already won the fight.

It does if they're the ones sounding eloquent, trying to appear to be using common sense and acting like they're telling the truth. But then it's still all an act. Which brings me to another point. Maybe that's why most actors are antis. It comes natural to them.

But this guy really blows them away. He hits Obama right in the gut. The NRA hit a home run.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • JLDickmonJLDickmon Senior Member Posts: 1,726 Senior Member
    god dang, I like that guy...
    Never laugh at your wife's choices.
    You are one of them.
  • GunnerK19GunnerK19 Senior Member Posts: 1,088 Senior Member
    :that: :agree:
    I'm a Conservative. How conservative? Only Alex P. Keaton has me beat.

Taurus 605 .357, Ruger .45 Vaquero, Colt frontier commemorative .22 SA, Pietta 1860 .44 snubnose