Home Main Category Clubhouse

FPS Russia's house raided by ATF

SirGeorgeKillianSirGeorgeKillian Senior MemberPosts: 5,463 Senior Member
Unless life also hands you water and sugar, your lemonade is gonna suck!
Wambli Ska wrote: »
I'm in love with a Glock

Replies

• Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    I guess black plastic shotguns aren't reliable overall. They look cool untill they won't feed or shoot. I'll keep my Mossberg thank you. :down: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member

No arrests were made and authorities did not say if any explosives were found.

The Feds were going fishing.
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Looks like some idiot reported seeing "Explosions" on YouTube. Either a "Concerned Citizen" reported it or a Lawman who monitors his stuff and decided it was time fer a raid.

Wouldn't a simple visit to his place have cleared this up from the get-go, reckon not. Like the post over on the 2A Forum where just a Facebook pic of a kid holding a rifle got a fellers house raided and they wanted to look into his gun safe like he was a criminal just because of a pic??????

With so many folks airing out their laundry (so to speak) on the Internet on forums, YouTube, Twitters and Tweets and with all the technology (Drones the latest to be used) we can expect more of the same.

Don't kid yourselves if you think what you post/IM on here isn't being monitored by Big Brother:roll:

Really, that guy has so much fun shootin them guns and using Tannerite it has to be illegal :tooth::guns:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
    I'm surprised they didn't kill him.
  • BuffcoBuffco Senior Member Posts: 6,244 Senior Member
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Buffco wrote: »
    40 officers??

Safety, safety of the officers and the general public........he may have resisted arrest :yikes::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    Our tax dollars at work. Maybe they were looking to score some AK's to give to the cartels again.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY