Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

CNN has positive spin on AR-15 & hog hunting!

shootershooter Senior MemberPosts: 1,186 Senior Member
There's no such thing as having too much ammo, unless you're on fire or trying to swim!

Replies

• bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    They did show why one man "needed" an AR-15, although they did question if he really did need a high capacity magazine.

I'd like for them to ask some folks who they trust to make the decisions on how much freedom each individual needs.
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    Loved the comments section, lots of people for the Ar's several lamenting the plight of the poor pigs.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • shotgunshooter3shotgunshooter3 Senior Member Posts: 5,742 Senior Member
    I have grown to be a fan of Anderson Cooper's program. He's way better than Morgan, Limbaugh, et al...
    - I am a rifleman with a poorly chosen screen name. -
    "Slow is smooth, smooth is fast, and speed is the economy of motion" - Scott Jedlinski
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    All Anderson Cooper is doing is showing his libtard audience just how rare and esoteric the need for AR15 rifles is. If CNN wanted to fair and balanced it would show how often AR15 rifles are used in all kinds of hunting, and more important, how necessary they are keeping the bad guys outgunned by the good guys. When CNN reports that the American people often have to face the same bad guys as our police officers, and therefore should be armed as our police are, then I will believe Cooper had good intentions with this story, but until then, I am not fooled.
  • Six-GunSix-Gun Senior Member Posts: 8,148 Senior Member
    horselips -

Sure, we can look at it from that perspective, but the fact that the libs that hopped in to comment on the piece showed a good sign: they stopped focusing on complaining about the gun, accepting its use in this line of work, and transitioned over to barking about idiotic, ineffective ways to try and stop the pigs from coming into the field (i.e. fences - lol...I guess they're never seen a hog burrow right under a fence) as opposed to doing the right thing and shooting them. If it makes them realize and accept that the guns have a use, I think it's a step in the right direction.
    Accuracy: because white space between bullet holes drives me insane.