Home Main Category Personal Defense

Ever used (or heard of) a Nebo gun light???

2»

Replies

• QuinianQuinian Senior Member Posts: 707 Senior Member
    I didn't read the rest of the posts but I got the larger model that goes on a shotgun. It has light, laser, light w/laser, and strobe. Also came with a pressure switch that doesn't work. It's bright enough and does it's job but it's probably not with the $50 I paid
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 22,203 Senior Member
    Got the refund this past weekend and the replacement light today. Of course I can't try it on the 12ga now because of the shoulder. But then, can't use the pump 12ga either.
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    Use the pump 12 ga. one handed. It's possible. :tooth:
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • JayJay Senior Member Posts: 4,089 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »

Yeah. What better way to train for a disabled limb scenario than when you actually have a disabled limb? :p
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 22,203 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Yep it's possible. It's also possible that the recoil to my left shoulder will jar my right shoulder enough to screw up the repair on the rotator cuff.

So back to using the AR for the HD long gun
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.