Home Main Category Personal Defense

AR-15 for HD

bullsi1911bullsi1911 ModeratorPosts: 11,624 Senior Member
Remember, Joe Biden said that this should not happen:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/local/Elkins_Park_man_killed_after_forcing_his_way_into_apartment.html
The male of the couple ran to get a semi-automatic AR-15 rifle and insisted Brisbon leave. Brisbon refused. Instead, as the man yelled “Stop! Stop Stop!” Brisbon moved menacingly toward the man, police said.

The man fired a shot striking Brisbon in the torso and immediately called 911, police said.
To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
-Mikhail Kalashnikov

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    An AR 15 is just fine for home defense. Plenty of specific purpose ammunition for the purpose, too. Joe Biden should stick to what he knows, whatever that would be; the more he speaks, the more stupid he sounds.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 22,203 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    the more he speaks, the more he proves his stupidity.
    FIFY :roll2:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• 5280 shooter II5280 shooter II Senior Member Posts: 3,923 Senior Member
    The supposed perpetrator wouldn't have died if it wasn't for the evil AR-15 with it's "exceptionally lethal" ammunition and "high capacity" magazine. That is the real evil here.......not a drugged up idiot with a criminal record that imposed his stupid self upon this couple.
    God show's mercy on drunks and dumb animals.........two outa three ain't a bad score!
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 22,203 Senior Member
    The supposed perpetrator wouldn't have died if it wasn't for the evil AR-15 with it's "exceptionally lethal" ammunition and "high capacity" magazine. That is the real evil here.......not a drugged up idiot with a criminal record that imposed his stupid self upon this couple.
    yep, the "good guy" apparently fired ONE (1) shot...
    The man fired a shot striking Brisbon in the torso
    {sarcasm} So we SURELY need to ban those "high (standard) capacity" magazines {/sarcasm}
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• gunrunner428gunrunner428 Senior Member Posts: 1,018 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Joe Biden should stick to what he knows, whatever that would be; the more he speaks, the more stupid he sounds.

The more I hear from Mr. Biden, the more I believe he truly knows nothing.

http://www.thecomicstrips.com/store/add_strip.php?iid=80359