Civil disobedience at it's finest

Replies

• BufordBuford Senior Member Posts: 6,660 Senior Member
    Love it. I wish I was there.
    Just look at the flowers Lizzie, just look at the flowers.
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,845 Senior Member
    :usa:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

• Vic's ViewpointVic's Viewpoint Senior Member Posts: 1,126 Senior Member
    Anybody want to make a prediction re how today's activities will affect proposed gun control legislation? Are the senators so corrupt, so politically "whipped" by the NJ anti-gun lobby, and
    otherwise so determined to make life even harder for NJ gun owners that proposed legislation
    will proceed in spite of today's remarkable demonstrations? Myself, I haven't got a clue, but of
    course I do hope that today's activism will make a difference.
    Member formerly known as "vlafrank."
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,626 Senior Member
    I wonder how many people in that audience EVER voted for ANY Democrat? They have a lot to atone for, and their suffering is richly deserved. It angers me no end when people who have been told, been warned, and should know better, continue to vote "Blue." And then when their personal ox gets gored, all of a sudden they become Americans again. Bee Ess. The only satisfaction I get from the current crisis is the knowledge that the Democrats and Independents who elected these reptiles will suffer right along with Americans. Patriots will experience rage and righteous indignation, but the others will experience the painful pangs of guilt, and that is justice.
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,430 Senior Member
    That's the same douche senator that kept having pro-gun speakers removed for being "out of order".
  • agewonagewon Senior Member Posts: 655 Senior Member
    What makes me so angry about this Is knowing that the gun control nuts (not in the video, those present were applauding the speaker) were applauding the senator for bullying the speaker and removing him.
    Nothing in this video shows the speaker being out of order, just making a point the senator didn't like.
    These people work for US!! If you've ever watched a congressional hearing, you can see the and feel the contempt between our elected officials, but when we display similar feelings, we are "out of order"? Just more proof that they are the snakes and we are the mice.
    This is why I like gov Christie. He will allow you to make your point and then Counter your argument, and if your
    argument isn't factually based he will hammer you.