This kind of crap really does not help our cause

2»

Replies

• Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,111 Senior Member
    .......Seriously with what's been going on, and the end of the 4th amendment, no warrant searches, I wouldn't have typed that... Just saying.

Edited to add: Please don't give them what they want.
    I don't think there is anything crazy about WISHING the demise of people you detest. The craziness comes in when one actually takes ACTION.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,111 Senior Member
    samzhere wrote: »
    ...........It's probably just what it seems: a rightwing nutjob complete within his own delusional world view, seeing commies under the bed, Westboro Baptist style.............

I don't see commies under the bed, but you can't deny there's a shipload of them in the government.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • alphasigmookiealphasigmookie Senior Member Posts: 8,665 Senior Member
    http://news.yahoo.com/ap-sources-texas-actress-arrested-ricin-case-180740850.html

Well I just wanted to update on this. Looks like I was right about it being a Wacko, but luckily it doesn't seem like someone who was seriously a pro gun supporter but rather a crazy woman trying to frame her husband who was trying file for divorce.

Why are the hot ones always mental?

3374c568-78f6-489d-a3cd-e9ecca93bc3c_300_ShannonRogersGuess_060113.jpg
    "Finding out that you have run out of toilet paper is a good example of lack of preparation, buying 10 years worth is silly"
    -DoctorWho
  • Pelagic KayakerPelagic Kayaker Banned Posts: 1,503 Senior Member
    http://gma.yahoo.com/president-obama-targeted-third-threatening-letter-161302581--abc-news-topstories.html

Looks like some wacko sent letters with a pro 2A message laced with Ricin to both the President and Mayor Bloomberg. Not smart.

Fixed it for you.

"Looks like some wacko leftist pretending to be pro 2A sent a letter laced with Ricin to both the President and Mayor Bloomberg."
    "The reflection upon my situation and that of this army produces many an uneasy hour when all around me are wrapped in sleep. Few people know the predicament we are in" ~General George Washington, January 14, 1776
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,346 Senior Member
    Maybe hubby was shopping around for a gal with bigger headlights?
    :uhm:
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,686 Senior Member
    http://news.yahoo.com/ap-sources-texas-actress-arrested-ricin-case-180740850.html

Well I just wanted to update on this. Looks like I was right about it being a Wacko, but luckily it doesn't seem like someone who was seriously a pro gun supporter but rather a crazy woman trying to frame her husband who was trying file for divorce.

With her being an actress, there is a 90% chance she was a leftist wacko.

Why are the hot ones always mental?

Because we as a society let the hot ones get away with stuff all their lives. Nobody puts up with crazy from an ugly chick
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • knitepoetknitepoet Senior Member Posts: 18,739 Senior Member
    bullsi1911 wrote: »
    With her being an actress, there is a 90% chance she was a leftist wacko.+1

Because we as a society let the hot ones get away with stuff all their lives.+1 Nobody puts up with crazy from an ugly chick+1
    +1 x 3
    or should it be +3 x1 :uhm:
    Seven Habits of Highly Effective Pirates, Rule #37: There is no “overkill”. There is only “open fire” and “I need to reload”.

Holy crap, I just read that story and saw that his lawyer is a buddy of mine from college. Small world
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 25,957 Senior Member
    Nothing like the wrath of a woman scorned. Make that 10 E10 if the woman is a red head!
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    tennmike wrote: »
    Nothing like the wrath of a woman scorned. Make that 10 E10 if the woman is a red head!

Totally correct. I've dated my share of redheads and they're both awesome and a bit dangerous. Most exciting was this Irish gal, truly Irish, born in Dublin. Jeez was she fun! And a headache...

Outside of a dog, a book is a man’s best friend. Inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
  • the independentthe independent Member Posts: 52 Member
    Another liberal media dream dashed. Maybe why so little has been said recently about this.

Now on the redhead. Not a ginger but enough red to show is my wife of 25 years. Awesome and at times scary ride, would do it again, with a little more knowledge and taking the reins on a couple issues earlier. But then that is marriage.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,346 Senior Member
    "Artificial Intelligence"- - - - -a blonde with a red dye job?
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior Member Posts: 4,646 Senior Member
    Teach wrote: »
    "Artificial Intelligence"- - - - -a blonde with a red dye job?
    Jerry

Bwahahaha! THAT was hilarious.
    Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs
    samzhere wrote: »
    . I've dated my share of redheads

I married a red. Keeps things interesting.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • NNNN Senior Member Posts: 23,941 Senior Member
    I married a brunette and now she is blond, you know the rest...............woy58s0r06zj5ehdve7x.gif
    A Veteran is someone that served in the Military, it does not matter where they served.
2»