Home Main Category Personal Defense

Police shoot man in handcuffs!!

Shooter13Shooter13 MemberPosts: 125 Member
Yep it happened right outside the SMU campus after me and the family were walking out of the Barnes&Noble next to Ford stadium.. We walked out and heard gunshots!! I quickly picked up my 2yr old girl and got out of that parking lot. I am used to hearing gunshots at my old neighborhood but not in this one!!
So apparently there was a man arrested, AND THEY DID NOT SEARCH HIM FOR WEAPONS!!! Sorry for yelling.. While the officers are doing paperwork the man in cuffs in the back of the cruiser starts shooting through the glass and the police return fire killing him! The police did what they had to do,, but this could have been avoided..

Replies

• samzheresamzhere Banned Posts: 10,923 Senior Member
    We had a Houston police officer killed a few years ago in a similar situation. The perp had been arrested and handcuffed but not thoroughly searched before being put in the back of the police car. He pulled a little revolver from his waistband and killed the officer sitting in the driver's seat.

He got the drip not long ago.
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    Liberal verson: Mad shot for stealing handcuffs in Police car. Police at fault for not locking Police Car. Now we've heard both sides. :vomit: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,394 Senior Member
    Fat Billy wrote: »
    Liberal verson: Mad shot for stealing handcuffs in Police car. Police at fault for not locking Police Car. Now we've heard both sides. :vomit: Later,

Good assessment Billy. Next time those cops need to lock the car. He!He!He! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • MichakavMichakav Senior Member Posts: 2,728 Senior Member
    Another case of proper procedure not followed.....:bang:

Who is doing the hiring of these idiots? Can just anyone become a PO nowadays?
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 8,258 Senior Member
    I once saw an abdominal X-ray of a guy who had kiestered an NAA Mini Revolver. Never underestimate their dedication to the act of killing you.
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Bigslug wrote: »
    I once saw an abdominal X-ray of a guy who had kiestered an NAA Mini Revolver. Never underestimate their dedication to the act of killing you.

I remember hearing about that, I reckon he drew it butt first. :yikes: I don't think most cops are gonna do an anal cavity search on the side of the highway so even proper pat-down procedures wouldn't have helped in that case.

That would be a crappy/stinky gun to handle..........
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Beans, beer, and pickled eggs- - - - -my butt doesn't need a gun to be deadly!
    :yikes:
    Jerry
  • coolgunguycoolgunguy Senior Member Posts: 6,610 Senior Member
    Bigslug wrote: »

Mebbe that's just the prison thug version of a chastity belt?:tooth:
    "Bipartisan" usually means that a bigger than normal deception is happening.
    George Carlin