Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Russian Paper “Weak Eyed Obama” Is Leader Of Sodom & Gomorrah Following G8 Summit

NomadacNomadac Senior MemberPosts: 902 Senior Member
Interesting article in a Russian Paper Says “Weak Eyed Obama” Is Leader Of Sodom & Gomorrah Following G8 Summit. Video included in article. Offers an opinion of how Obama is perceived by the Russian people. And the clueless people that support him expect him to be Commander in Chief and protect the U.S.?

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/06/russian-paper-says-weak-eyed-obama-is-leader-of-sodom-gomorrah-following-g8-summit/

Replies

• breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,877 Senior Member
    Uh, it's from Pravda. Though the name means "truth" it's about as truthful now as it was when Andropov was in power.
    I'm just here for snark.
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    There's actually a nugget or two of truth in that article. I used to read the English language version of Pravda when I was in the Navy for the same reason. We had a ball on the mess decks going over that fish wrapper. :rotflmao:

The one nugget that rings true is the Russians are building up the fleet in the Mediterranean. THAT is not something to sneeze at. They could make life for us there hard again like it was in the 1970's, and brother, that ain't good! And if Russia and China start working together again like they did, and surreptitiously as they did under the old USSR and Mao regimes, they could give us a very hard time.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    At least it's not just us that see Oblivit that way. :win: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,911 Senior Member
    Even if Putin didn't say it, it is still true.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    Obummer is a worldwide embarrassment for America. With a bunch of tinpot dictators in third-world crapholes basically thumbing their noses at us, and our "allies" being screwed over by his foreign policy, the damage done to this nation will take decades to overcome. Even as bad as a Hilary Clinton presidency might have been, it probably wouldn't have done as much damage as this worthless piece of crap has!
    Jerry