Home Main Category Second Amendment/Politics

Teacher's Union VP says gun rights advocates are going to hell

Replies

• gunwalkergunwalker Member Posts: 479 Member
    One of the most embarrassing aspects of my life was having been a member of the nea. I refuse to use caps to id that org. In pa if you chose to be in the union you had to be in all three groups local union, state union, and nea. Strength in numbers,etc. I am certain that if satan were a democrat that group would support him. The nea should be embarrassing to anyone in education. They have become like the U.N. in usefulness. Conservative viewpoints are not welcome.
    We do not view the world as it is, but as we perceive it to be.
  • ace7644ace7644 Member Posts: 55 Member
    What do I care if some commie whack job thinks I'm going to some fictitious plain of existence?
  • tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 27,457 Senior Member
    The NEA leaders seem to be a lot of educated idiots. Their level of learning has outstripped their ability to comprehend.
      I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer”
    ― Douglas Adams
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    I'm going on the cheap. Expedia or Travelocity???
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • CaliFFLCaliFFL Senior Member Posts: 5,486 Senior Member
    ...all my friends are gonna be there, too....
    When our governing officials dismiss due process as mere semantics, when they exercise powers they don’t have and ignore duties they actually bear, and when we let them get away with it, we have ceased to be our own rulers.

Adam J. McCleod

• Fat BillyFat Billy Senior Member Posts: 1,813 Senior Member
    We're there already, look at ammo prices. Just saying."imoit: Later,
    Fat Billy

Recoil is how you know primer ignition is complete.
  • JerryBobCoJerryBobCo Senior Member Posts: 8,227 Senior Member
    conchokid wrote: »
    NEA Vice President Lily Eskelsen Garcia even believes she looked into their souls and determined that NRA leaders and supporters “are going to hell.”

“I’m not an ordained minister, I’m not a theologian, but these guys are going to hell,” she said at the annual Netroots Nation conference last week, according to Mercury News.

Last I checked, who is or isn't going to hell is not hers to determine. I wonder if she realizes how stupid she sounds.

I just wish those people understood half of what they know. The world would be a better place if they did.
    Jerry

Gun control laws make about as much sense as taking ex-lax to cure a cough.
  • BigslugBigslug Senior Member Posts: 9,327 Senior Member
    CaliFFL wrote: »
    ...all my friends are gonna be there, too....

BE-EL-ZE-BUB has a belt-fed put aside for me

For meeee

FOR MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!:cool2:
    WWJMBD?

"Nothing is safe from stupid." - Zee
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,428 Senior Member
    I spent 30+ years working around those kinds of idiots. Getting promoted to a supervisory position in the education system (or the NEA) is simple- - - -have a pair of lips shaped exactly like the butt of the person immediately above you on the ladder! I guess I never got beyond running a classroom because I just couldn't force myselt to kiss A Z Z! Of course, the kid I saw at a parts store a couple of days ago who runs his own shop repairing car stereo systems got started in my classroom, along with a few hundred others! They pay taxes so the idiots in the education system can draw a paycheck they don't deserve!
    Jerry
  • softwarejanitorsoftwarejanitor Member Posts: 241 Member
    ace7644 wrote: »
    What do I care if some commie whack job thinks I'm going to some fictitious plain of existence?

Yeah... Since I don't believe in Hell, she doesn't scare me. The fact that she is supposedly educated and apparently still superstitious... to me means she is a hypocrite or a moron, or both.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    conchokid wrote: »

I'm a recovering alcoholic (We always say we're recovering even though we don't have a desire to drink anymore), and I hear people that say alcoholism isn't a disease, and all people have to do is stop. Well if I could have stopped I would have. So it is a disease.

Now when I read crap like this, I also believe Liberalism really is a disease.
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • agewonagewon Senior Member Posts: 655 Senior Member
    "They got where they are because they never give up."
    Or because they have a vast majority of people who don't think like you and value their 2nd supporting them?
    The teachers union in NJ was giant in a land of sheep until Chris Christie was elected and took them on. Although many don't like his personality, he wasn't afraid to go after them and show them that they will not hold our children hostage. And when they challenged him at a town hall meeting, he was sure to send the message that he was never going to back down from a fight.
  • snake284snake284 Senior Member Posts: 22,429 Senior Member
    I'm going on the cheap. Expedia or Travelocity???

Nothin but the best for me, I'm booking a ticket on a Greyhound!
    Daddy, what's an enabler?
    Son that's somebody with nothing to do with his time but keep me in trouble with mom.
  • SlanteyedshootistSlanteyedshootist Senior Member Posts: 3,947 Senior Member
    Just remembered this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH7I6ibA-SM
    The answer to 1984 is 1776
  • Make_My_DayMake_My_Day Senior Member Posts: 7,911 Senior Member
    I would say that the advocates of Marxism are more likely to go to hell than people who want to protect themselves from the evil btards of the world.
    JOE MCCARTHY WAS RIGHT:
    THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE NEW COMMUNISTS!