Thanks Jerm!

CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior MemberPosts: 11,003 Senior Member
Received a package of "Dangerous Rub" today along with some flashlights and pens with Jerm's company logo, small boys are always happy to have more flashlights:up:, "fat" pens are always hoarded at our office, staff was happy to build the stash back up, thanks man:cool2:. Will post the results with the "Dangerous Rub" in a week or so.
I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11

Replies

• CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 11,003 Senior Member
    Hmmmm, I will take your word on it and try it, does it still taste like meat or is it just ranch dressing with a different texture?
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
    We shall see, I wil post the results, thanks.
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,429 Senior Member
    Be sure to do a s-l-o-w roast, 250 degrees or so for 4 or 5 hours. The meat will literally fall off the bone!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • FisheadgibFisheadgib Senior Member Posts: 5,706 Senior Member
    Ranch dressing is magical stuff. If ya'll recall, some the mackeral that I grilled at the SE shoot was marinated in ranch dressing.
    snake284 wrote: »
    For my point of view, cpj is a lot like me
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,330 Senior Member
    I hope you like it. Put those screwdriver pens in your range bag before someone else lays claim to them. They are perfect for adjusting sights and stuff.

Enjoy the rub! My new trick with it is stirring a few tablespoons in with my baked beans.
    Jermanator wrote: »
    I hope you like it. Put those screwdriver pens in your range bag before someone else lays claim to them. They are perfect for adjusting sights and stuff.

Enjoy the rub! My new trick with it is stirring a few tablespoons in with my baked beans.

I forgot to look for the screwdrivers, we were just happy to get some good pens:bang: Thanks again!
  • TeachTeach Senior Member Posts: 18,429 Senior Member
    Those pen/screwdrivers are a favorite at the SE Shoot! They disappear in a hurry!
    Jerry
    Hide and wail in terror, Eloi- - - -We Morlocks are on the hunt!
    ASK-HOLE Someone who asks for advice and always does something opposite
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 15,330 Senior Member
    cpj wrote: »
    Gonna see tonight how it works in jerky. I had some cure left, bit not the seasoning mix. A little Dangerous Rub in the bowl, and voila. Smells tasty, anyhow.

I expect a range report. I am sure Teach's daughter is taking notes about what does/does not work. Here is what I know so far:

Beef/pork/venison= Awesome!!!
    Grilled salmon= Good, but the family likes dill, Lawry's, and pepper better.
    Roast turkey breast= Extremely good.
    Baked beans= Made for it (and those that know me know I take my baked beans seriously).

I think I am going to make up a beer batter (flour, beer, and cornmeal) and whisk in some Dangerous Rub and pepper the next time I get into the mood of deep frying some stuff. I am betting it would make some killer chikkin tenders or even catfish. Onion rings would interesting as well-- Served with a side of ranch dressing since it seems to work with it pretty good.
  • bmlbml Senior Member Posts: 1,075 Senior Member
    Beer battered onion rings are awesome!!
    scottd wrote: »
    The milk of human kindness is often out dated and curdled.

This is like watching a bunch or **** trying to hump a door knob.....
  • Kevin M ThomasKevin M Thomas Member Posts: 56 Member
    You bringing that to deer camp for the grill?
    I'll still have a bit of mule left it looks like.