ever wanted to see an AK fire underwater in super slo-mo?

bullsi1911bullsi1911 ModeratorPosts: 9,778 Senior Member
To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
-Mikhail Kalashnikov

Replies

• tennmiketennmike Senior Member Posts: 26,190 Senior Member
    That was interesting, and the bullet only went about 6 feet from the muzzle. The gas bubble expansion, collapse, and re-expansion was really interesting.
    If the U.S. Congress was put in charge of the Sahara Desert, there would be a shortage of sand in under six months.

• bullsi1911bullsi1911 Moderator Posts: 9,778 Senior Member
    To make something simple is a thousand times more difficult than to make something complex.
    -Mikhail Kalashnikov
  • centermass556centermass556 Senior Member Posts: 3,509 Senior Member
    I liked that...even learned something new...I didn't know the piston vented after only moving that far....that is a lot of pressure.
    "To have really lived, you must have almost died. To those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
  • yorchiyorchi Member Posts: 52 Member
    This is something that should be tech on schools!
  • Big ChiefBig Chief Senior Member Posts: 32,995 Senior Member
    Dang, that looked like more fun than farting in the bathtub...........OK, can you smell the gases after the bubbles come to the surface and burst, inquiring minds wanna know :jester:
    It's only true if it's on this forum where opinions are facts and facts are opinions
    Words of wisdom from Big Chief: Flush twice, it's a long way to the Mess Hall
    I'd rather have my sister work in a whorehouse than own another Taurus!
  • yorchiyorchi Member Posts: 52 Member
    Lol!----^ 😁😂😭😅