Home Main Category Personal Defense

Trayvon profiled Zimmerman as gay rapist

104RFAST104RFAST Senior MemberPosts: 1,281 Senior Member
Rachel admitted on Piers Morgan Monday night that She and Trayvon discussed the possibility Zimmerman was a gay guy out
to rape Martin. She also admitted she felt Trayvon threw the first punch. Perhaps the DOJ is looking at the wrong person for hate crimes
based on her own words.BTW she needs to consult the getto dictionary regarding the term "cracker" she is full of s$i(t. I am a cracker a$$ whitey and I know what it means:guns:

Replies

• KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    Know how to tell when she is lying? Her lips will be moving. Just trying to get her 15 minutes and cash in as much as possible.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • RazorbackerRazorbacker Senior Member Posts: 4,646 Senior Member
    I read today that she was paid 10K for that gig. Also read where black folks have used the Stand Your Ground defense disproportionately more than whites or Hispanics. And had greater success with it as well. NAACP is absolutely Hell bent on Federal charges, and Holder has said he's looking at Federal hate crime charges. But I think this has turned into a tar-baby they've gotten themselves into. Also read that Z is gonna sue NBC for the edited 911 tapes they broadcast.
    Teach your children to love guns, they'll never be able to afford drugs
  • CHIRO1989CHIRO1989 Senior Member Posts: 13,081 Senior Member
    104RFAST wrote: »
    Rachel admitted on Piers Morgan Monday night that She and Trayvon discussed the possibility Zimmerman was a gay guy out
    to rape Martin.
    She also admitted she felt Trayvon threw the first punch. Perhaps the DOJ is looking at the wrong person for hate crimes
    based on her own words.BTW she needs to consult the getto dictionary regarding the term "cracker" she is full of s$i(t. I am a cracker a$$ whitey and I know what it means:guns:

Of course, all gay rapists call 911 before they committ the crime.
    I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn away from their ways and live. Eze 33:11
  • JermanatorJermanator Senior Member Posts: 16,132 Senior Member
    Let us see...
    They have pissed off most white people except for the hardcore white-guilt apologists, Hispanics, and homosexuals. Who is left? Asians? Jews? American Indians?
    Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it.
    -Thomas Paine
  • gunrunner428gunrunner428 Senior Member Posts: 1,018 Senior Member
    Know how to tell when she is lying? Her lips will be moving. Just trying to get her 15 minutes and cash in as much as possible.

Girl's got a future in politics, then.

Had Trayvon succeeded in bashing in Zimmerman's brains like he was trying so hard to do, would the community have risen up in outrage to decry the slaying of a man trying to do the right thing by his neighbors?

Don't bother answering, I already know the answer. This case makes me ill every time I devote more than five minutes to thinking about it, for all sorts of reasons.
  • bisleybisley Senior Member Posts: 10,798 Senior Member
    Meanwhile, the media has forgotten that the IRS is targeting citizens according to their political affiliation, the NSA is bugging everybody, the president is feeding our diplomats and their protectors to the wolves and sending tanks and F-16's to our enemies, and Iran is on the verge of becoming a nuclear power...what else have I missed that got pushed off the front page for this BS story?
  • breamfisherbreamfisher Senior Member Posts: 13,555 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »
    Meanwhile, the media has forgotten that the IRS is targeting citizens according to their political affiliation, the NSA is bugging everybody, the president is feeding our diplomats and their protectors to the wolves and sending tanks and F-16's to our enemies, and Iran is on the verge of becoming a nuclear power...what else have I missed that got pushed off the front page for this BS story?
    Something, probably. Why are folks still talking about this case?
    Overkill is underrated.
  • KSU FirefighterKSU Firefighter Senior Member Posts: 3,249 Senior Member
    Also read that Z is gonna sue NBC for the edited 911 tapes they broadcast.

I hope he gets a big settlement out of them, he is going to need it. His safety in the future is going to depend on ready access to lots of cash and a low profile. Florida is not going to be safe for him.
    The fire service needs a "culture of extinguishment not safety" Ray McCormack FDNY
  • horselipshorselips Senior Member Posts: 3,628 Senior Member
    Rachel Jeantel has blossomed into the ideal, quintessential Democratic Party candidate for any office she wants. All she needs now is a sex tape or drug conviction to seal the nomination. It's good to be a Democrat.
  • JeeperJeeper Senior Member Posts: 2,954 Senior Member
    bisley wrote: »

EXACTLY Bisley!!!

Luis
    Wielding the Hammer of Thor first requires you to lift and carry the Hammer of Thor. - Bigslug
  • DoctorWhoDoctorWho Senior Member Posts: 9,496 Senior Member
    It is indeed a shame that this case is polarized along racial lines and not based on facts, most of the people speaking on it seem unconcerned with facts, here in Portland Oregon it is the same, I have heard concerns expressed about ´White folks" carrying firearms, rather than considering criminals attacking or assaulting and self defense regardless of race.
    "There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you, the Valeyard is an amalgamation of the darker sides of your nature, somewhere between your twelfth and final incarnation, and I may say, you do not improve with age. Founding member of the G&A forum since 1996