H&R Premier .22 tip-up parts

sarg1csarg1c Senior MemberPosts: 1,707 Senior Member
Found a H&R premier revolver in a tool box today The parts need to fix up are not available,But the parts I have are good if anyone need them...By the way, this is a seven shot .22. It was discontinued in 1942. no grips or trigger guard.I just took it apart and bagged it. Someone will need the parts someday.

Replies

• BigDanSBigDanS Senior Member Posts: 6,810 Senior Member
    I would believe Numrich might be interested...

D
    "A patriot is mocked, scorned and hated; yet when his cause succeeds, all men will join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." Mark Twain
    Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.... now who's bringing the hot wings? :jester:
  • sarg1csarg1c Senior Member Posts: 1,707 Senior Member
    BigDanS wrote: »
    I would believe Numrich might be interested...

D
    Yes,but they would just resale them,I'm not expecting anything in return. Just helping someone would be reward enough..?
  • Stan63dtStan63dt New Member Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey, sarg, you still have the parts? I picked up a 22 premier that needs work. Hammer stuck back. Just got it today, so I haven't taken it apart yet.

Stan
    Stan63dt wrote: »
    Hey, sarg, you still have the parts? I picked up a 22 premier that needs work. Hammer stuck back. Just got it today, so I haven't taken it apart yet.

Stan
    Let me see if I can find them....
  • BlackpearlBlackpearl New Member Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi Sarg,

I had a Friend give me a H&R Premier that is in amazing condition with the exception of the trigger assembly & pin also the rear trigger guard pin is missing. The grips are also gone but I plan on making my own so that is not an issue. I Stan does not need the trigger parts could you please put my name on them. Thank you Very much.
    Rick in Wisconsin.
    Blackpearl wrote: »
    Hi Sarg,

I had a Friend give me a H&R Premier that is in amazing condition with the exception of the trigger assembly & pin also the rear trigger guard pin is missing. The grips are also gone but I plan on making my own so that is not an issue. I Stan does not need the trigger parts could you please put my name on them. Thank you Very much.
    Rick in Wisconsin.
    I'll make a note to look for this stuff in the morning. Should be here somewhere... If I find it, I'll send to Stan, you and him are welcome to it...let me look.
    Guys, cannot find parts, I don't remember giving to anyone but must have put in a place where I wouldn't loose them , Know what I mean. I'll look in another place. Sorry...